Book 6: Y/n Flowers Vs Reality

"AAAAAAGGHHH-!!!!" Y/n's screams fills Kim's ears again as she gets no sleep once again. No matter how hard, how much she turned, how much she tried to ignore, it haunted her.

"Another morning, no sleep once again. It's been six months. And no sign." Kim thinks as she held her moist face, wet from the tears through the night. Her room was full of pictures from their house, it seems she moved in. She slowly rose, "oh yeah, Scott's here... should go down and say hi..."

As she moved around, we see books on how to handle death, many were in the trash with tissues and letters. One of the letters was from Ramona, writing about how she felt the loss of Y/n and sorry for Kim, not that Kim paid much attention to letters anymore. Kim looked at the ring, the one Y/n had got for her. She looked at it on the desk and picked it up, "can I wear this...?"

"Heheh!" Kim imagined Y/n's laughed. With a deep breath, she slid the ring on her finger. She was suddenly surrounded by aura, as Y/n seemingly appeared.

Kim held her head, "and the damn ghost that's been tormenting my soul."

"Hmm, you thought it was gonna be a sad story, huh? Nope, none of that here. Don't got time for it. Lazy writing." Y/n said to the camera before looking at Kim. "Go and find my body!"

"Why don't you just leave me alone. You're not real..." Kim says as she walks out the door.

The ghost flies next to her. "Alright, say that I am fake. Why would you not look for Y/n? He might still be alive."

"Go." Kim stated.

"Listen, I'm just saying maybe you can try-." Y/n started to say.

"GET OUT OF MY HEAD!" Kim shouted as the house rang. She breathed heavily, holding her head, when she turned around, there was nothing. "Not real..."

"Sleep okay?" Kim's mom asked Scott at dinner.

"That's one hell of a basement, eh?" Kim's father asked.

"Um..." Scott couldn't get a word in.

"More coffee? How's your mother?" Mom asked again.

"Mom, stop..." Kim asked her.

"So are you seeing anyone, Scotty?" Mother asked Scott, who panicked.

"Jesus, Mom. Let him eat his eggs." Kim told her.

"Don't mouth off to your mother, Kim. That's my job." Kim's father stated.

"Please excuse my parents. I don't think they were born morons, but..." Kim spoke to Scott as her father looked at her.

"Look at her. Ask her what she's doing here, Scott. Instead of setting up a funeral for her fiancé, living in the house they used to. Go ahead, ask her." Father spoke as Kim winced a bit.

"Um..." Scott said as the scene cuts to outside Kim's house.

Kim wore sunglasses and a jacket. "Yeah, so, life. This is it. Amazing, I know."

"So, what are you doing up here? It has been six months since the..." Scott asked.

"Scott." Kim interrupted. "Last I checked, you continued not to be my mom."

"I mean, are you going to school, or...?" Scott asked as they walked. Kim put down her glasses and looked at him with a glare. "Wait, what is this? Where are we going?"

"You want a wilderness sabbatical, you're gonna get the real thing." Kim explained as the two hiked.

"It feels like we're alone in the world!" Scott shouted, "no grown ups! It's like 'The Tribe'!"