12.

Louis and Harry slowly crept into the apartment after the party, they said they were going to stay after everyone left to clean up.

They quickly cleaned the office building, giggling and making fun of each other while they did so.

They quickly called a taxi and were eager to get back to Louis' apartment so they could finally have alone time together.

Alexis didn't seem to mind for once, she was really impressed by the idea of Louis having a boyfriend and it partly relieved both of the men at fault.

Derek didn't really seem to care either, knowing that him and Louis weren't dating nor did he sense Harry's completely obvious cold shoulder.

Charlotte, Niall, Zayn and Liam all agreed to go get drinks at the club after the party.

This caused Harry and Louis to rush back even faster, wanting to have some time in the apartment without Zayn and Liam there.

Louis was dragging the man by his fake handcuffs, "arrest me," he said dramatically.

Harry bit his lips, eyes totally blown from how aroused he was.

He couldn't stop looking at the man in the tights, his thoughts surrounding the idea of ripping them off with his teeth, his fingers digging into the skin underneath them.

They both made their way to Louis' bed room, Harry plopping down on the bed and Louis moving to straddle him.

They shared eye contact, the light from the lamp on the side of the bed was now cascading over Louis' left side, causing his excited eyes to look a fresh new color of light blue.

It was at the moment that Harry was at loss for words, he moved his hand to Louis' face, gently rubbing his cheek with this the back of his fingers.

They both were sober, and completely aware that they made the decisions to be in this position on their own.

He watched how the sparkles on Louis' wings shined just like his eyes and he smirked with admiration.

"You really do look like an Angel."

Louis smiled, trying to hide it, he bit his lip and shook his head.

"Come on," he said, not used to the praise.

"You do, and sometimes I think you were sent into my life as my guardian Angel."

The words knocked the wind out of Louis' chest, his head was now pounding with complete shock. He never thought he would ever hear anyone say anything like that to him. Especially someone like Harry.

"Oh Harry," he said, leaning down to place a soft kiss on his lips. "You saved me too."

Harry didn't say anything, he didn't know how to respond but how his heart swelled at the comment, his whole body was now in sync with Louis' the way he wanted it to be.

He moved his hand to gently place it in Louis' hair and bring his lips to his again.

They started off the kiss soft and slow, but neither of them could contain the excitement of kissing. Causing themselves to be completely consumed by it.

Hands were starting to get rushed and messy, Louis gently dragged his hand down Harry's torso, cupping the mans erection through his pants.

Harry let out a low moan, his finger tips finding the seam of the stockings between Louis' legs and ripping them open.

Louis gasped at the sudden air hitting his thighs, his lower half covered in a blush pink thong to match his stockings.

"I swear, you're the most gorgeous person that I ever laid my eyes on." Harry said into the smaller man's mouth.