•~•Poppy•~•

Sorry guys about that, but now you're gonna find out who wants to kill you, and this is gonna be  sad and mad, let's see it, but I hope you like it, if you don't need to OK, I'm sorry, and don't ask why I'm sorry.

Poppy POV

As I walked out of my case, don't ask how. And I saw kissy and I said "hello kissy" "oh hi poppy"

Then I continue walking, I saw a Huggie looking around. And I want to go said hi to him.

"Hi Huggy" "oh hello poppy" he said back to me. Then I saw them ^Ugh why do they have to come around^ I thought.

"Hi there. You're poppy right? " I had to act nice because he was here "Hello yes my name is poppy" I smiled a fake smiled.

"Oh, nice to meet you, huggy always talks about you" "don't call me out like that that's embarrassing. " I blushed of the thought he was talking about me.....

Time skips buy Huggy cuteness

Y/n POV

I started to get sad because Huggy and puppy have been talkin for 3 hours now and when I went to talk to them too how do you say I'm talking a puppy right now leave and I mean voice and when I heard that he said puppy I got sad. . . ..

After that. Puppy has been saying rumors about me to everyone and but everyone believed her except Kissy, she believed me not poppy then huggy threaten me that he will hurt me if I hurt her again, which it was a lie.. ....

"PLS STOP THAT HURTS" she faked cried then huggy came and screamed that me "WHY THE FUCK HURT HER YOU WHAT CAME HERE" I got scared and started running, and kissy said, "you continue running, I will permit him from chasing  you ok"

I nod so when I turned back, he was chasing me and Kissy was on the floor on scratched. My leg and started bleeding and I scream so loud he snapped out of it.

Poppy started laughing. Then Huggy left me go, and I started running out the building, my car was still out there, I turned it on, he came out of the building, I quickly turned it on, then left.

,, hi guys, I hope you like this one I'm gonna write another one right now, but I hope you like it, and I'm sorry for this next chapter, please don't be mad at me bye

Words:419