•~•..................•~•

I'm so sorry, please, don't be mad at me for this chapter, and this will be the last chapter, please don't be mad at me, I hope you like it you won't though

Huggy Wuggy POV

What have I done I believed her lies and I left this huge scar on her leg. I tried to stop her from leaving, but I saw her in the car, then she drew off.

I started running, but I couldn't catch up I felt the ground ^what have I really done^ my sister part of me in the back I said "sorry sorry sorry sorry what I done to you"

"It's ok, brother, but I'm not the one who you're supposed to be saying sorry to. Come on, I know how drive." " since when did you know how to drive we've been in this factory for 10 years " "ummmmmmmm don't fucking ask "

So we started to drive off and we saw her car next to a tall building.............

   ⚠️TW: suicide, jumping :TW⚠️

Y/n POV

As I walked up the stairs "your fault but not kissy" as you admitted the top of. Stairs it showed a side of the roof. You didn't care so you opened it.

As you went to the edge of the roof, you said this for your last words ", thank you, huggy and everyone in that factory, I love you all take care of yourselves, ok" as I finished the recording.

As I turned around from my back to face the other building then

I lean myself back.

While huggy and kissy we're looking for me

Then they saw my body drop dead on the floor.

Blood splatter in their face

They panicked and called 911

I made it to the hospital

They called in more nurses and doctors.

And the 2 human life toys worried

when they heard "SHE'S LOSING A LOT OF BLOOD HURRY"

Then the doctor came out and said something that they will never forget.

"WHY DID YOU DO THIS I'M SORRY" he cry and his sister tried to calm him down

And the words that the doctor said was "I'm sorry for your loss"

I'M SORRY, Y'ALL, BUT THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER YOU'LL BE LIKE HIM, BUT I DON'T THINK YOU WILL BYEEEEEEE

WORDS:385