chapter 5

They arrived back at stiles house only to find a pacing Liam who looked like a nervous wreck.

Liam's head snapped up at the sound of the door and his eyes filled with relief at the sight of Theo, who had woken up at some point during the car ride thanks to Kai's constant slaps.

"Thank fuck" he walked over and hugged the life out of Theo, refusing to let go.

The others walked to the kitchen to give them some privacy.

"What happened when you got there" Rebecca was sat on the counter despite how many time she's been told not to.

"Nothing, we went in got Theo and left. I think Chris was too shocked to do or say anything" Bonnie looked happy at the fact they didn't have any trouble and didn't get hurt, "but that's not to say he won't tell them pack" aaaannnnd that happiness is gone.

"Chris isn't the packs biggest fan so maybe he won't tell them especially cause we know he's always favoured you" Kai had a point, Chris had always favoured stiles. Chris once told him it was because he had a lot of respect for him for the fact that he was a human running with a pack of supernaturals and no matter what never backed down.

"True, so maybe you should wait it out, and if the pack found out it's about time. It's not your fault they don't pay attention" they nodded at Bonnie's words and decided to call it a night.

As they were all about to head upstairs they heard groans and moans.

"Ah Theo"

Stiles froze on his way upstairs, "nevermind, Kai it's your place tonight"

The trio went back to Kai's while Rebecca went back to her house.

Thiam weren't the only ones without any sleep that night.