chapter 13

"Why never have I ever?"

Stiles jumped, he completely forgot alison was there, "because this way we learn things about each other that we otherwise might not know "

Once everyone agreed they settled down in a circle with a bottle of vodka each.

People playing:
- stiles
- scott
- alison
- theo
- liam
- lydia
- isaac
- Jackson

Stiles looked around the circle and jumped, again, when he noticed jackson, "yo when the fuck did you get here?"

Jackson scoffed, "shut up and start the game stilinski "

Stiles told everyone the rules and then the game started.

Lydia went first and being the smart ass she is said, "never have I ever been in a gang"

Although she was expecting stiles to take a shot she wasn't expecting liam and theo to aswell.

Next was alison who smirked at lydia before saying, "never have I ever slept with a girl" which caused everyone except theo and Liam to take a shot.

Jackson looked to stiles with surprise, "dude I thought you were a virgin"

Then it Scott who decided to be nice, "never have I ever uh failed a science test?" Even he looked unsure of the question.

They're currently 7 rounds in and have finally moved on to the dirty version.

Isaac decided he would prove that he's not as innocent as he seems, "never have I ever given head. Ah ah ah" he stopped them before they took a drink, "to the same sex"

Stiles smirked and high fived isaac, while Scott and jackson looked terrified.

But everyone still took a drink, "ok let's see",theo looked around the circle before he found his victim, "never have I ever gotten black out drunk and danced on a pole in lacy black thongs to impress my partners, which might I add where two sizes too small"

Stiles flushed a bright red at this and glared daggers into theo as he reluctantly took a shot.

Once everyone realized what had just happened they burst out laughing.

When stiles looked at him, theo eyes widened in fear.

Stiles kept direct eye contact when he said, "never have I ever given head in a car that was not mine and moaned out daddy when said person who's car it was found them"

Theo's face flushed a vibrant red, "that was an accident "

Stiles face deadpanned, "what part doing it in my jeep or cuming when I opened the door?"

They heard a thump and turned to see jackson and isaac dying of laughter on the floor, "oh my god that's fucking priceless"

Liam decided it was his turn.