Chapter 3

It had been two months since Keira found herself in the world of My Hero Academia. Not only did she have to reel in her feelings considering little Tenko was there with her, but also she had to figure out how to go home and take care of a child at the same time. She had been thrown into the worst conundrum of her life. A lot of times, she tried thinking about why she was brought here or why she was so behind the timeline of the show. No answers came to mind. No answers except one, She thought looking at the little boy coloring an All might picture, Shimura Tenko. 

Keira turned her gaze to her little leather journal. It was an exact replica of the one in her world but blank. She had written every single detail she could find about world transporting and the facts that happened to her till now.

1- I have a quirk that allows me to conjure up anything I can imagine.

2- I am taking care of Shimura Tenko.

3- I am about fifteen to twenty years behind the timeline.

4- I should probably try to find a hero or All might to help me.

She had thought about them all over and over and over. Especially the fourth one.. She flipped another page that had snippets of articles about All might. After another hour, Tenko came to her tugging on her sleeve. "I'm hungry,"

All this time, he was so quiet. He had broke a bit out of his shell but she still had no idea how to help him with his trauma. She smiled at him, "Dinner coming right up!" She stood up gesturing for him to follow her. They were living in an apartment in Musutafu. During these two months, Keira had conjured up as much stuff as needed and all her papers and then got a job that allowed Tenko to stay with her. It wasn't smooth sailing but they had made it into a nice two-bedroom apartment.

"Do you want to help me, Tencchan?" He looked at her for a second silent before nodding. She gave him a bowl and told him to stir the batter inside it. These days, Keira was thinking seriously about finding All might. 

The problem was: All might was in Tokyo. 

She could go there but what about Tenko. She could take him with her.. All these thoughts plagued her. She knew All might would be helpful but she didn't know, if he would believe her. She ruffled her hair making the boy look at her weirdly.

After a while, they had finished lunch and Keira finally decided to talk with him about his family. "Tencchan" He looked at her. "Don't you think it's time to tell me what happened before we met?" 

He looked down his eyes wide, his gloved hands coming to scratch his neck and face. 

She gently pulled his hands down, "Look Tenko, I just want to help you. Whatever you tell me, it's okay." He looked at her with tears welling up before starting to sob. 

"I.. ngh.. kil..led.. the..m!" He sobbed harder and she couldn't do anything except look sympathetically, "I.. ki..lled.. Hana..cha..n .. and.. mo..m!" She carried him over to her. "All of.. them.. m..y faul..t..!" She rocked him back and forth.

"No it's not." She said and held him firmly. "Tenko, look at me. Look at me Tencchan." He kept sobbing and each time he went to scratch his face she gently pulled his hands down, "You didn't. It was an accident." He shook his head and she looked at him firmly, "Tenko, you didn't. You are the sweetest kid ever and you killed nobody. Sometimes bad things happen and we're caught in it. You didn't know, you couldn't control it. Tencchan look at me." He kept looking at her but then looking down and crying. She repeated so many times during that night rocking him back and forth.

"Everything will be okay."

Things were better afterwards for a while. Tenko had opened up afterwards and she could start seeing the little black haired boy that was there before his quirk. He would talk more and sometimes ask her questions. She could see that moment had been good for him. For the next two weeks, Keira kept on getting information on All might and planning her words. The biggest obstacle was how to get to him. He was the number one hero, so getting to him would be near impossible. Nope, think positive! You're gonna get him even if you have to cling on to him midflight!!