Chapter 14

"Shane-san, Your hand..!" he gaped. She shook it off and it stopped glitching before turning to him grinning proudly.

"Cool huh? Other than being a side effect, it's tuned in with my emotions. Turns out I can also control it."

He took a moment still staring at her hand, "And what does it do?"

A finger came under her chin, "Hmm.. I'm not sure." She tilted her head, "I was just upset because of the fight with Tenko and I decided to use my quirk a bit," She raised her hand, "then this happened."

It glitched again. She passed it through the table. It passed as if it was air. All might peered leaning a bit. "Maybe.." her gaze went to the city skyline. "Maybe it's a way home." All might was surprised at the guilty look that came on her face with those words.

"Why..?" He mumbled perplexed. Why is she guilty? He glanced inside the house through the glass doors. Is it because of..?

She became more serious turning towards him, "I want you to help me All might. I want to train my quirk and.." she rubbed the back of her head sheepishly, ".. honestly, I am new to the quirk thing. Sooo, I thought who better to teach me than the number one hero." She grinned at him expectantly.

"I would love to," he smiled, "but I don't think there would be time with me working around the clock and you working in the morning." Her head lowered. Of course.. he's a busy guy. The number one hero in this world.. she sighed, Well! Time for plan B!

"Actually Shane-san, I have--"

"I get it." She whispered in a broken voice, her hand clenched to her chest.

"Hai?" He flinched as tears went out of her eyes. "Shane-san, why are you--?!"

"I-It's okay, All might!" she cried out, "I under.. under.. under.. understand." She let out a wail making him cover one ear from how loud it was.

His smile strained a bit, "Actually--" Another wail of despair.

"Sha--" More tears. His eyebrow twitched in irritation. Can she just let him talk?!

He raised his hands to calm her down, "Look I--"

"BWAAAAHHHHHH- mmph!" he clamped his hand on her mouth. "Enough please.."

His head hung down for a second - "mmhm?" - before it snapped up to meet her with a huge smile making her flinch.

"mmmhmm mmhmm mhm mhmm"

"You are impossible you know that?"

"Mmhm." She shrugged.

If she would describe the smile on his face, it was part amused part exasperated. Somehow, it made her heart flutter a bit. "Seriously Keira, won't you stop your little games?"

Keira.exe stopped working.

Her eyes were wide like saucers as her mind went like a broken record. Seriously Keira-Seriously Keira-Seriously Keira- Seriously Keira--

He removed his hand noticing the frozen girl beside him whose face was turning red at an alarmingly fast rate. "I was going to say, " He pointedly looked at her, "That I have a solution."

Did he..? Did he just use my.. name? And.. And..

Fangirl level 2 unlocked!

She looked to the side with wide eyes. Why did he say it like that? Wh-what was that?! Nononono Keira. You're already attached to the kid inside! No need to get attached to a hunky, blonde, kind, great, am-- her eyes widened.