🍋CEO!Sukuna X MALE EMPLOYEE! reader🍋

CEO!Sukuna
X
MALE EMPLOYEE!(Ho- I mean) reader

🔥Kinks🔥
Praising
Choking
master/sir calling
Hair pulling
Spanking
Degenerating
Teasing
Biting
------------------------------------------------------

(No one's pov)

Y/n was doing his work in a cubical that he always went to everyday.

He never met the CEO of the company, he did hear about him though, people saying he has a god complex. Y/n stopped working, having a little break drinking some coffee\tea\water, he looks up meeting face to face with a man with pink hair, red irises, face tattoos, and paleish skin.

"Why have you stopped?" The man said rising an eyebrow. Y/n had to admit, this man was pretty attractive.

"I'm taking a small break," he said getting up to talk to the pink haired man, the man nods looking y/n up and down.

{Sukuna's pov}

I looked the attractive {s/c} (skin/color) man and start to think about how i can bend him over my desk and fuck him until he breaks. I smirked putting out my hand to offer him to shake.

"I'm Ryomen Sukuna," I introduce myself then he grabs my hand shaking it "you can call me Ryomen" I continued.

"I'm Y/n l/n" he introduce himself, but I already knew that having looked at his files, he was indeed the hot man I saw in the picture, I smirked already wanting to pin him down and fuck his ass. I had many more perverted thoughts of him, i was soon broken out of my thoughts from him letting go and pulling his hand away.

The secretary knocked on the side of the cubical.

"Mr. Sukuna, you have someone wanting to talk to you on the phone, sir" she says and then looks at y/n "do you want me to tell them to call later?"

(Y/n's pov)

"Yes please y/n please follow me to my office" he said with me trailing right behind him

Thoughts ran through my head, I didn't know he was the boss!!!!! I must be in trouble if he wants me in his office now, i look at him from behind, then what caught my attention was his phone, in his back pocket, which had someone calling, but i guess it was on silent mode with the vibration off.

"Sir, i think someone is trying to call you?" I say then quickly realizing my mistake, he's now gonna think I'm a pervert. He stopped and took out his phone denying the call and putting it back in his back pocket, I waited to get yelled at, but thankfully I wasn't. We got to his office and opened the door for me, I walked in.

"I didn't know you were the boss if you told me I would still be working" I laughed a little nervous of this attractive man.

He closed the door and chuckled "it's fine you don't have you worry about it" he sat down at his desk and offered me to sit, I did indeed sit down.

"Tell me y/n..." He looks me dead in the eyes "what would you say if I wanted you to become mine?"

I widened my eyes a little "sir-" I was about to begin, but was cut off by him.

"Ryomen.."

I nod remembering to call him Ryomen "sorry, Ryomen, I don't know what I would say to be honest with you" I smiled at him, as my heart felt a little faster.

(No one's pov)

Sukuna felt aroused by the way his name rolled off of y/n's tongue, he looked at y/n with lust on his eyes.

"Come here, y/n~" Sukuna smirks

Y/n clearly had gotten the hint that things were gonna get SpIcY.

Did he go?

Fuck yeah

He went to Sukuna "you need something? Ryomen~" he whisper in Sukuna's ear sending him off. He pulled y/n onto his lap biting, sucking, lick anything to find that sweet spot on y/n's neck.

Y/n's groans we're like music to Sukuna's ears. Y/n got the 'clever' idea to grind on sukuna's already pent up crotch, he stops biting
y/n's neck groaning through his teeth as he picked up y/n and puts him on the desk.

"You damn man-whore" sukuna said in a low voice making y/n aroused more, he unbuttoned his pants pulled them down with his boxers, his cock springed up after being released from it's 'prison'.

(Y/n's pov)

Damn he was packing 8 and a half inches!? I grab it gently rubbing it as I pull him by his tie kissing him. His cock was hot and pulsing as I rub him off, he groans into the kiss putting his hands on my waist. He plays with my belt a bit teasing me.

"Shit, Ryomen fuck me~" he chuckled grabbing my pants and boxers pulling them down in once swipe. He flipped me on my stomach, lining his cock up with my ass.

He grabs my hair pulling it while thrusting into me. It really hurt when Ryomen did, He let me adjust for a bit before thrusting in and out of me still pulling my hair, I groan gripping the edge of the desk.

"Call me Master, my slut~" he whispered into my ear as his hand moved from my hair to my neck gripping into tightly as he continues to rail me.

"More Master~ please I need you to fuck me harder!~" I drooled a little, after I said that he went harder.

(Sukuna's pov)

I went harder in him. Y/n is tight gripping around my cock, shit I already felt like cumming, I fucked many more before, but nothing like him, gripping his neck tighter choking him I fucked his ass faster.

I kept going then having my free hand linger down to his ass and smack it "that's a good boy~ call me Master again~"

"Master!~" he moaned as I turned his head kissing him.

(No one's pov)

Y/n felt that Sukuna was getting sloppy with his thrusts

"Cum inside me~ Master~" he said tightening up. He grabs y/n's waist and thrusts into him one last time cumming inside y/n's ass..

(After)

Y/n was redressing himself sitting on the desk. Sukuna was smoking having his pants back on but his shirt opened.

"Y/n I want you to be my boyfriend, let's see how is pans out" Sukuna blurted out taking
y/n by surprise.

Y/n smiled at Sukuna "Alright, let's see"

(End for now I'll maybe come back to it anyways I'm done request are opened goodnight/day -
𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓵𝓸𝓬𝓪𝓵 𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓪𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓒𝓱𝓮𝓮𝔃𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻🧀🔫)