Priest! Nanami x Non-binary!reader{F}

Priest Nanami

X

Non binary reader

{feminine body ver.}

[theses are going to be pretty short]

🔥kinks🔥

Priest

Hair pulling

Daddy calling

Praising

------------------------------------------------------

{Nanami's pov}

I moved my hand down to their pussy, kissing them i rubbed them. Y/n's moaned into our kiss. Loving their moaned i broke the kiss as they moaned more, i could here their moans more, i grew aroused again at the noises coming out of their mouth.

{no one's pov} 

Y/n grabbed Nanami's now hardened cock, stroking him in return to him rubbing their pussy. They sit him down fully and liked his cock up with their soaked entrance, Nanami's cock pulsed as soon as y/n's pussy touched his tip, they lowered themself down,slowly, engulfing his cock into their pussy. 

They flinched at the size of his cock, adjusting to the size of Nanami.

"Are you ok, Y/n?~" Nanami asked softly, Y/N nodded, after they finished adjusting they started to move their hips back and fourth, up and down. Nanami groans at their movements, they themselves were also moaning from the pleasure, this pleasure was like no other to them. 

Nanami grabbed their hips making them ride his cock faster, he picked them up with his cock still inside Y/n and pinned them against his desk, thrusting in and out of their pussy, causing them to moan louder.

{y/n's pov}

Nanami started to get faster, as i moaned louder.

"Harder daddy!~" I yelled, he began to thrust harder into me, i was close to cumming, but I could tell he was to by his now sloppy thrusts, grabbing his hair, I pulled him ,by his blonde now messy hair, into into a kiss. He kissed me back as i came on his cock, his was still thrusting, but then came in me, coating inside my pussy with his warm cum, his climate soon stopped, pulling me into another kiss, it was a quick one though.

"I love you, Y/n"

{The end, now go to the next chapter if there is one

- 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓵𝓸𝓬𝓪𝓵 𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓪𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓒𝓱𝓮𝓮𝔃𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻🧀🔫}