0.3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

C : OKAYY GOT IT !!!

everyone gather around him to see who's the interesting girl Jacob is talking about .

C : her name is Y/N Jung . she's 19 years old .

SU : our age * he said as he looked at Eric then haknyeon *

J : told cha * he playfully rolled his eyes *

C : oh she goes to your school

E : WAIT REALLY !!

C : yeah she leave there also and her bestfriend name is Ara

J : I don't care about her bestfriend.

Y/N pov

Finally home sweet home . I walk in and put the umbrella down . I really wanna just go to bed straight ughh !!

️nope y/n go take a shower ☁️
* i said in my mind as I walk towards my bathroom. *

after taking a quick shower laid down my bed and look at the ceiling thinking about what had happen today. I eyes got heavy and it started to close slowly .

Next day.

i felt like the sun hits my face I move my hand trying to find my phone . I finally got it I look at the time and got up , get ready for the day i look in the mirror

Y : okay y/n you're gonna be okay just go on with the day .

I said to myself while patting my head softly . I then walk out and went to class. As I walk in as usual Ara wave at me I smile and looked around . well I actually regret looking around cause I saw Jay siting at the corner . He saw me and gave a so call sad face . pathetic. I rolled my eyes and walk to my sit and continue my class.

After the first class ended, me and Ara walked out . trust me Ara is so mad about what Jay and Jiwoo has done.

A : ISTG IK FROM THE START HIS NOT FOR YOU ! YOUR TO GOOD FOR HIM . I WANNA KILL THAT BITCH AND CUT HIS-

Y : Ara don't you gotta chill .

?? : Y/N !

I know that voice .

Y : god save me .

I turn and saw Jay running towards me . Ara was giving him death stare.

Y : Ara you better not talk.

I said as I look at her . She shut she put her lip together.

Y : what ?

J : can we talk . I'm so sorry.

he said as he grab my wrist tightly .

Y : talk don't touch.

I yanked my hand off his and saw him nodded.

J : I am really sorry I didn't mean to cheat on you baby

Y : don't call me baby im not your anymore . and don't apologize ik you don't mean it.

J : baby please.

he say grabbing my hand tight . I was to weak to fight back it was hurting me .

?? : YO LET GO OFF HER !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~to•be•countinue•~~~~~~~~

© sunnietbzever