0.6

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TBZ POV  :

HY : wait she's in our house rn !?

J : shh be quiet and yes she's in our house she now in Jess's room

K : how does she know Jess leave here ?

J : ig Jess told her

?? : talking about me ?

the boys turned as soon as they heard the voice . it was Jess . They sign as relief

Jess : why so panic ?

C : we thought you were y/n

Jess : you know her ?

J : yeah when she was crying under the rain that's how .

Y : they kept on talking about her . wait but how tf did you meet her first ?

Jess : while to cut it short someone tried to harassed her . so I saved her

Hak : well this makes me wanna protect her even more ..

haknyeon whisper quietly .

Y/N POV :

3 days later...

I was walking along to road minding my own business while licking on my ice cream then out of no where a white van stop beside me someone came out and put a towel that smell horrible over my mouth and nose I was kicking the air trying to escape but I couldn't due to a sleeping potion that I sniff .

and it all went black....

I slowly open my eyes and realized I was in a familiar room . ugh my head hurts I think I hit something when I was getting kidnaped. stupid kidnapper . I whimpered as I touch my head . Few seconds later someone walked in I was three guys. good looking tbh . I can't lie they are really hella handsome .

?? : She's awake .

?? : hey beautiful are you okay ?

Y : perfectly fine

I said in a sarcastic way.

?? : told ya she'll get mad .

?? : I'm Younghoon and they are Sangyeon and Hyunjae

Younghoon said as he pointed at those two boys.

Y : is anybody gonna tell me why am I here ?

HJ : bro lets just call the guys that knows her .

S : yeap correct let do that. Y/n be right back..

with that they left I was left with alot of questions on my head.

?? : Y/n

wait I recognize that voice . NO IT COULDN'T BE.... I look up and saw the person I thought it would be.

Y : J-jacob ? WHAT THE ACTUAL SHIT IS GOING ON !!! AND YOU GUYS ARE IN IT TOO !? HUH !? ERIC , SUNWOO , HAKNYEON !!

E : y/n calm down

Y : how tf am I supposed to calm down when I just got kidnapped and my head hurts an-and you guys were the one who kidnapped me and i-i I really have alot of questions going through my head rn I'm so stressed out i-

I spoke as fast as I could and not even breathing my face were red as a tomatoes . I was crying out loud hating what happen rn.

J : shhshh calm down breath slowly

Jacob hold my both arms and trying to calm me down . He wiped my tears and pull me into a hug while talking

J : I'm sorry y/n but this is the only way for us to come to you . we want to protect you. the moment we laid eyes on you we felt different but in the good way . you were pure and innocent and we felt like you unlocked our weakness . and our weakness is you . don't cry sweetheart I hate it. We are really sorry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~to•be•continued•~~~~~~~~

                  © sunnietbzever