30 DAYS OF NIGHT - TRAILER

"The next world that I am going to show may not be suitable for children....well with the exception of four of you of course" The Author warned all of them...until he pointed at Erma, her cousins and Lucy Loud who looked at him weirdly.

"Why not?"Willow asked the Author. The Author then explained the reason. "This world is a world where Y/n and a group of survivors have to survive for 30 straight days during the cold and hard night ."

"Wait...30 days? A month?"Bismuth said in shock. The Author nod his head to her. "But....why?"Diana asked the Author.

"Because the town is under attack by gangs of vampires."The Author told all of them blankly which of course caused the people in the room to look at the Author in shock. The most that have the shock is Lucy Loud, who has an unhealthy amount of obsession with those paranormal beings and another one is Gasper who is a vampire.

"But vampires are pretty tame in our world," Eda explains to the Author, not believing that those weirdos that she has seen in her life can do any damage. They are mostly snobbish and a bit weird. Sure they drink blood. But not human blood. She once heard that one of them despise human blood as human all kinds of food that basically poison their blood and they instead choose to drink animals blood.

"In your world, yes. But in this world...no. They are dangerous, bloodlust and look at humans as nothing but lunch. They don't care about romance as well if that what you're thinking. They are pure evil." The Author explained to all of them. He then continued "And to make matter worse...I don't have a lot of information about vampires in this world. They seem to appear..out of nowhere."

"You said that Y/n and the other survivors have to survive for thirty days...what do you mean by that?"Izuku asked the Author. "The vampires attack a town in Alaska where the suns don't rise for thirty days."The Author told the green-haired boy.

"Wait...there's a place where the sun doesn't shine for thirty straight days?!" Issei shouted in disbelief.

As everyone is readying themself to view this new world, they wish that the Y/n in this world survive the attack of the vampires. Oh if only they knew.

BEGIN...

The video begins with Momo looking sad in the kitchen. The video then shows Shoto in the living room looking sad as well. Then all of the sudden, the window in the kitchen was broken in by someone. Momo who is leaning on a cupboard looked shocked. Shoto hears the crash and quickly run toward the kitchen where he sees Momo being pulled out from the kitchen through the window.

"Hey! It's Momo and Todoroki!"Mina shouted when she sees both of her friends.

"Yes, it is Mina"Momo smiled at her friend. Shoto looked at the screen with interest even though his face doesn't show it. This was the first world where he is in. But he noticed something else, he was older.

"I'm old here....and are we married?"Shoto asked the Author. Momo heard this and blushed.

"You both are happily married, "The Author told Shoto who just nod his head but shows a small smile. Momo blushed get redder.

Endeavor heard this and nod his head, approving this.

"Something feels wrong. Why are they in a bad mood? Did they just have a fight?"Polly asked the Author who just shook his head. "No. Their dogs just got killed by someone"The Author told them which of course made them look at him in shock.

"WHAT?! Who can be that cruel?!"Issei shouted.

Before the Author can tell who killed the dogs, they heard the loud crash. They looked at the screen and sees someone break into the house.