THE SUPER MARIO BROS MOVIE - TRAILER

"Hello everyone! I hope that you had a good nap." The Author told everyone after their breakfast. It was a peaceful morning after watching some of the world's yesterday.

"Today, we will be watching another world. I have a lot of worlds that I would like to show all of you. But maybe, I'll make an exception. What kind of world do you want to watch?" The Author ask them as he eat a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

"Can we have a world that's like a video game. Because I've miss my video games." Lincoln blurt out before everyone can say anything. Clyde, Lincoln's best friend, nod his head in agreement.

"That thing is not good for you, it will make your brain rot." Raven told the white haired boy, who just glare at her.

"That's what I've been telling him!" Lori agreed with Raven which make Lincoln to glared at his older sister.

"Let the kid missed his video game will you?" Qrow told both Raven and Lori which make Lincoln smile in gratefulness to old man.

"Hmm" Both Lori and Raven just say as they stand with their opinions.

"Well you're in luck Lincoln!. Because I have a lot of worlds that looks like a video game! Some a brutal, some a hilarious! And some are mixture of both!" The Author told the young boy and he pull out a VHS tapes and shows it to him.

Lincoln can't help but shake in excitement as he heard that. He grab it and then ran towards the cinema room, can't wait to see the world resembling that of a video game.

"Someone's excited!" Eda laugh at the sight.

"That's how he is with video game." Lori sigh before she and her family walked towards the cinema room as well.

"Hey! Lincoln! Wait for us" Sprig said to the young boy as he jumped.

BEGIN...

The trailer start off with Y/n walking and seen hyping himself for something. He is wearing a red shirt underneath the blue overalls. Brown shoes and white gloves. He has a moustache and a red cap with the letter of the alphabet of his name on it.

".....what is he wearing?"Amity ask Luz who was also weirded out by Y/n appearance.

"I have absolutely no idea" Luz told the purple hair girl as she was also weirded out with Y/n appearance on screen.

"Oh I know what he's wearing! It's a plumber outfit!" Lana yell as she sees her big brother with the famous attire.

"A plumber outfit?" Lapis said to the little girl, not really knowing what is a plumber.

"Huh. What do you know? He does looks like a plumber." Kirishima said when he look at Y/n attire closely.

"Hehehe. Yeah, I know a lot plumbing and plumbers." Lana said proudly.

"Trust me on this one. She really knows a lot about plumbers." Lola told everyone as she knows that Lana would love this world and will spouted everything that is about plumbers or plumbing.

"Because that's what I what to be when I grew up." Lana informs everyone what she wants to be when she grows up.

"A plumber with a white glove. Not really a smart choice for this line of work." Rarity said in disapprove.

"But it does help him stand up among other plumbers" Leni told Rarity. She was quite smart when it comes to fashion.

"Y/n has a cute mustache!" Eri said when she saw Y/n with a mustache.