My Love

Katsuki: I was on my way to Izuku's house, I was very excited to see him, the last time I saw him was the day before yesterday, I know it's not a long time but I really miss him, he is just like part of me, but it's hard for us to meet a lot, because we go to different schools, ughh whatever I can't change it anyways, now I have to get fast to Izuku's house.

Mean while with Izuku:
Izuku:' happy Izuku noises' 😂, oh my Allmight Kacchan is coming I have to get a shower and get dressed and clean up my room, and.......
Omg what's wrong with me, it's not the first time kacchan is coming here.
I miss kacchan, if I had a quirk I would have been in UA with Kacchan😞😞.

That is what Izuku thought to himself, but after that he got in the warm shower and then get dressed.

When Katsuki arrived:
Katsuki: 'knocking on the door' Oi Nerd open the door
Izuku: Coming
Izuku opened the door and felt Katsuki's arms around his waist and his head on Izuku's shoulder.

Something like this but Katsuki's arms are around Izuku's waist

Katsuki: I missed you Nerd.
Izuku: ohh Kacchan I missed you too ' kisses Katsuki cheeks' <3
Katsuki: /////// 'blushing'
Izuku: come in Kacchan, it's cold outside
Katsuki: coming.
After that they sat down on the sofa, they talked a little bit and then Izuku had an idea.

Izuku: heyyy Kacchan, can we watch a movie?
Katsuki: yeah of course Nerd.
Izuku: thank you kacchan, can you make popcorn?'puppy eyes'
Katsuki: //// yeah of course my cute Nerd, and you pick up the movie yeah.
Izuku: Uhn

Katsuki got up and went to the kitchen to make popcorn while Izuku was searching for a movie, he picked up a movie named 'your name' or ' kimi no na wa' and waited for Katsuki.
Katsuki: popcorn is ready
Izuku: yeyy come on Kacchan sit here 'pats in the place next to him'
Katsuki: no Nerd I like to sit like this, Katsuki sat down on the sofa and got Izuku on his lap.

Like this Izuku was very embarrassed, but then they watched the movie

Like this
Izuku was very embarrassed, but then they watched the movie.
After the Movie
Izuku: 'sniff' soo cute, he did all of this to safe her 'hic'
Katsuki: ohh come here Nerd, he then Hugged Izuku tight and played with his curly, soft hair.
Izuku: kacchan you wouldn't leave me right?
Katsuki: 'shocked' what of course not, what were you thinking about?
Izuku: ähmm, I wanted to make sure because I'm quirk...
Katsuki: don't continue this sentence, don't think that I would leave you, why would I leave someone who I love, huh? I love you nerd
Izuku: I-I love you too Kacchan..
After that the fell asleep on the sofa while cuddling

.
.
.
.
That was all for this part I hope you will like it,
Have you watched the film 'your name'?
It was the first Anime film I watched, it's very cutte🤧😍😍.
Byee you all love you 💞💞
.
.
.
.
517 words