Everything Is Ok

After I got some very good comments I was very happy thank you all ❤️❤️🤧
So I decided to make a part 5 very quick, I hope you will like it.
.
.
.
.
Izuku had a lunch break at school, and in the lunch area there was a TV, it was there for the students to know all the news, at this time all the news were about UA Respectively u.s.j.
Izuku was shocked when he saw the news, he begann to shake, He drops his lunch, and runs as fast as he could to UA, he was worried that something might happen to Katsuki.

🥦Izuku: K-kacchan, kacchan 'huff' I have to go to Kacchan,' sob'........

Mean while with Katsuki:
Katsuki was all fine, he hade some cuts, but they weren't bad, all of the students were safe, and only the teachers had very bad injuries.

🥦Izukus POV:
I ran as fast as I could to UA, when I was in front of UA, their were this damn gates, I couldn't get in because I'm a stranger for this school, I bagann to cry more, I couldn't hold it anymore I was sick worried about Kacchan.
I sat down on the floor and cried my eyes out, but then I saw that pro hero hawaks was flying to the school, I stood up and begann to wave and scream his name so he could see me and could help me to go to the school.

Izuku: PROHERO HAWKS, h-h- Hawks, PLEASE CAN YOU COME OVER HERE?
I NEED YOUR HELP.........

(😅I couldn't find a Suitable Emoji) 🧚‍♂️Hawks POV:
I was flying to UA to see all the teachers/ Proheros, but then I was stopped when I heard a boy screaming my name, I thought he was just a fan, but then I heard him say that he needs help. I begann to make my way to him, he was full in tears.....

Hawks: hello young man, what is wrong, how can I help you?

Izuku: I-I need to g-go to K-kacchan, but the gates won't open.

Hawks: Ok kid, what is your name?

Izuku: M-midoriya Izuku.

Hawks: OK Midoriya come with me but you have to promise me to be beside me, and what is your friend's name?

Izuku: Kacch........i mean Bakugou Katsuki.

Hawks: ohhh you are here for the Explosion boy?

Izuku: ähmm, yeah can we go to him fast?

Hawks: Ok, come on

Hawks flew with Izuku over UA and landed on the Schoolyard.
Izuku rushed to the building to find Katsuki, and Hawks was behind him.
Izuku runs along the Hall, when he was in front of the class 1a he didn't saw any students so he runs to the dorms, when he got in he saw some teachers who were all covered in Bandages, so he got more worried, and he saw some students that looked like Bakugous friends, he didn't know how they look but Katsuki talked about them to him.

Izuku: ähmm excuse me.....

Mina: ohh hi, how can I help you cutie?

Izuku: do you know where Bakugou Katsuki is?

Mina: ohh bakubabe is siting in the Living room I think, should I call...........
Before Mina could finish her sentences, Izuku rushed to the Living room,to see his love sitting on the sofa...

Izuku: KACCHAN 'runs to him'

Katsuki: huh Izuku?

Izuku runs to him and hugs him while sobbing, Katsuki Hugged him back, everyone was watching them with a confused look...

Katsuki: Izuku what is wrong, why are you crying?
I'm worried what happened? Are you OK? Did something happened in the school or with auntie?

Izuku: K-kacchan you are OK right? you aren't injured or something like this right? 'sob'

Katsuki: ohh Nerd, don't worry I'm OK, I'm Bakugou Katsuki after all ' ruffles Izuku's hair'

Izuku: ''huff', 'sob'....

Kirishima: ähmmm, bakubro I don't wanna Ruining the moment, but who is he????

Bonus pictures :3 ^_^

.
.
.
.
.
What will bakugou answer?
This was part 5 I hope you will like it, and please don't mind the Grammer :-D
Byee, love you all💞
.
.
.
691 words