entanglement

There was something that laced his voice that brought her a sense of helplessness. All she had was words to change her situation while everything else was in his hands- literally. She didn't like it. She didn't like it at all. She kept on mentally fighting the reality of her helplessness.

"Okay! You've got the point. Put me down....please," she said as calmly as she could.

"This is how you want to be, it's how you're going to be," he mused, "I wonder, what more can be done? How wretched can you get?"

"Are you sick or something?" That thought hit her fast and came out as fast.

She realized that she might have introduced someone with a deranged mind to his kind of world. She just started a spark and he was going to invent every possible situation that can ever exist.

"No, my health is perfect," he answered. He took her hands and joined them to her legs making her body bend backwards.

Denise, who had never done any yoga or acrobatics and dodged all the physical Ed lessons she could, felt herself nearly break in strain. She felt that, sincerely, she was stupid. She had delivered herself to her own doom; the weird sort of exercise he subjected her to.

Taking a hand and leg in each grasp, he spread the pairs apart, which would make her less likely to break free from any binds.

While being twisted and turned, Denise ended up directly facing his member.

Denise; (; O Д O)...

Denise; �(゚□゚*川 AHHHHHHHHH!

She shut her eyes and screamed, "PUT ME DOWN RIGHT NOW."

She began to kick and harshly struggle within the wolf's grasp, putting a smile on the wolf's face. A weird sense of achievement filled him up when he heard her petrified screams. He had finally got the reaction he had been looking for when he promised to kill her.

He clenched his hands tighter around her wrists and ankles pulled behind her back. He could happily watched her struggle and pull at his hands, screaming for her dear life.

Denise cursed herself. The more she moved, the closer she swung towards the member. And the stupid wolf was quietly laughing above her.

"So... is it every bit as fun as you built it up in your mind? Completely helpless, bound as you are, leaving no recourse for you other than to simply squirm," his laugh became triumphant.

Denise was afraid to talk while her face was still near him. Her screams where only made in short moments when she felt she was safe. Unfortunately, her struggles were quite useless given that she'd already let herself be bound so solidly.

The wolf felt that it was an ... interesting arrangement that they'd suddenly come to. He had an urge to try other methods to see how anxious she would get. Maybe a few minutes of teasing the bound captive would satisfy, besides, he had nothing else to do.

[now playing; a whole new world song by Zain and Zhavia]

A few moments ago, Denise had felt like Einstein reincarnate. Not only would being a captive a certain source of food, water and shelter, she also didn't have to face whatever dangers the new world had to throw at her. She would be throwing the responsibility to a person that knew the world better.

She would be tricking him into telling her more than he thought he would. His daily practices, what he drank and ate- observation was enough of a teacher to tell her what was right to eat. Maybe he would unconsciously mumble a thing or two. Maybe he would answer a question once in a while. Either way, it would be a bit better than her current situation.