|ENOUGH IS ENOUGH|

The endless cycle of human emotions

I have never been selfish in my life before. I always share things with people that I've loved.

I've never say "no" to someone before and that took a toll of myself.

Wandering mindlessly of what's wrong with me?

The emotions tumbled when I've realised that I was always there for people but no one has ever know the real me.

No one has ever heard me crying in the shower, as my cries is being silenced by the sound of the water.

It was exhausting, trying to wake up everyday.

It was the same routine everyday. Wake up, do my work,eat and sleep. It was torturous to get through everyday when I am battling all the demons inside me.

I lost myself during the process of caring for someone. Losing a part of me, makes me wonder what will ever happened if I don't exist in my world.

Would people remember me? Would they even cry for me when I'm not around? Would they look back at the pictures we took together when we are happy?

I'm done with everything in my life. I was done being the 2nd choice because all I want is someone to notice me that I was different than before.

Enough was enough because I will never put someone before me. This time I'm gonna take all my sweet time to love myself for who I am but not for who I love for myself because of someone.

~Kiddoforeverrrr~