Chapter 20: Hell Unleashed (part 1)

(/) Elsha

[/] Ddraig

.....
.....

As they continued to make out while exploring each other's body. They fall to notice 2 magic circles forming in their room. They were too much focused on each other and only realized that someone had come when they heard someone caught abruptly, making the two lovers move their head a little to the side to see a grinning like a madman Sirzechs and a fuming Rias beside him.

Groaning in displeasure they separated from each other as they fixed their clothes, with their moment and mode ruined.

"What do you two want?" Issei asked as he was feeling irritated that his alone time with Lucy was interrupted by Gremory siblings.

"Sorry for this Issei, Lucy if I knew I would have postponed my arrival." Sirzechs responded with a sly smirk which was awarded by a chop on the head by his sister who was still fuming over the battle and Lucy kicking her in the head.

"Brother this isn't the time. We are here so that Ise and Lucy can answer for what they did." Rias sternly spoke as she glared at the Lucifuge heiress who had a huge cat like smirk on her face and her Pawn who just chuckled.

"Ouch...Rias that hurt." Sirzechs said as he started to nurse his head.

"Now, dear brother in law, what did my future King and I did, to make you come all the way here and without my sister, I might add." Lucy politely said making the siblings eyes go wide.

"W-what did you just say, you whore?" Rias asked as she started to release her aura that started to disintegrate everything in Issei's room. Making the owner even more pissed.

"Rias if you valid your life, you will stop with your childish insults and stop destroying my ROOM!" Issei shouted making the Gremory heiress flinch from his shout.

"You worthless Pawn zip it, I will punish you later. First I need to repay that bitch for that hit from earlier." Rias said with authority. Though that only awaken the sleeping Dragon who was now so angry that his eyes started to flash green while Lucy's eyes started to glow dark blue at the insults that the Gremory heir was sending and a threat which in Lucy's opinion only made her forfeit her life, seeing this made Sirzechs flinch a little as he could have sworn that he saw death itself manifest in the two teens eyes. Quickly caught in his fist he made the two looked at him with the same eyes that sent a shiver down his spine, but he needed to intervene before Rias becomes a million pieces puzzle.

"Ise, Lucy...please calm down. Rias that is enough from you. If you wanna live and not make yourself a million pieces puzzle, you better zip it yourself. I for one, don't wanna face a wrath of the Heavenly Dragon and Ice and Lighting Princess. As I know first-hand how powerful Lucy is and I can only fathom Issei's Juggernaut Drive." Sirzechs said quickly making his sister gasp at what she heard.

"B-but they.." Rias started to say only to be quickly silent by Lucy who was now so extremely angry at her that it made the whole room started to freeze as the windows started to have ice on them and electricity in the room to flash every so often as her powers were starting to flux the more she was pissed.

"You worthless, spoiled, bitch princess that is good for nothing that to blab around and demand anything that her body can't get her. One more word from you that I don't like, and you will pray to everyone you know and beg for death. I only need a second to kill you and then I can show you true horror and pain that will make even the most sadistic and brutal people shiver in fear, just insult my love again. I will slaughter you and use all the evil pieces in Underworld to revive you every time I kill you only to do it again. And I'm very very creative when it comes to torture and killing, especially spoiled whiny brats that think that are above everything and everyone. They didn't call me the Death Incarnation for nothing in the Civil War and I'm more than happy to show you just why I got that nickname. I could have killed you a million and one times in that little skirmish we had when Chelsea took Kiba. But out of respect for Sirzechs, my sister and my love and future master I hold massively back. Don't tempt me to show you the power that was last seen in the Civil War, as I'm sure you heard stories about it. And what happened to the battalion of High-Class Devils and Ultimate-Class that faced my wrath." Lucy said in a deathly calm and controlled voice as her eyes were glowing in regal dark blue as everything in the room started to freeze up and the temperature dropped dramatically making the males to shiver from the cold and Rias to start to shiver from fear at what this monster said. She thought that she could do anything she wanted because her brother was Lucifer. It looks like even he has something that he is afraid of and the silver haired girl was one of the very few people that the great Sirzechs was afraid.