Chapter- 4

Woke up to Taekook selcas 🥰🥰

WHAT IS GOING ON!!!!!

ARE WE GETTING A SUBUNIT FINALLY???????????

____________________________

After finishing the shoot, Taehyung went to his office, only to see his hyungs and bestfriend waiting for him.

He knew that they won't stop without getting a proper explanation.

With a sigh he walked towards his chair, and flopped down tiredly.

"What are you all doing in my office, let me remind you, this is working time" He spoke, while checking messages in his phone.

But everyone ignored him as usual, It was Mr world wide handsome Jin , who decided to break the silence.

“Yah, Kim Taehyung, Don’t ignore us, give us a proper explanation before I hit you with my pan” Jin shouted, startling everyone.

“Hyung, there’s nothing to explain, I don’t want this marriage” Taehyung spoke with a roll of eye.

Afterall, it was Jin himself, who collected information about Jiya Fucking around in clubs for Taehyung.

Jin is a very sweet and Kind person, but he is very protective over his family. He started dating Namjoon during their Junior school days. He still remember the day, when Namjoon introduced him to his younger brother. Taehyung was such a goofy cheerful boy, they immediately become close.

Even now Taehyung is his Idiotic younger brother, Jin care a lot for the younger boy. It was also the reason he helped Taehyung to break this engagement. Jin checked about Jiya, to find that Girl is a total slut, there’s no way he will let Taehyung get hurt again.

“But what about unknown Jeon heir, I thought Mr Jeon only had two children” Namjoon asked.

“Well, Mr Jeon’s sister messaged me earlier that the boy Jungkook is ready to meet me in two days” Taehyung informed, “I was hoping that the boy would refuse”

“Good, till then don’t go fucking around, if you go sleeping around like this, I fear you will get STD” Namjoon spoke, he don’t like this lifestyle of his younger brother, he want Taehyung to stop all his one night stands and settle down.

“Hyung, I use protection, I am not dumb” Taehyung replied annoyingly.

Really, are they here to talk about his sex life

“Hyung is right, Afterall you cancelled this wedding because your Fiancée was fucking around, while you yourself sleep around with girls and boys without even bothering to know their name” Jimin spoke, trying to convince his friend.

“Every one, Can you stop this, I can take care of myself, I don’t plan to get married anyways” Taehyung spoke coldly, he will find a way to stop this marriage again.

“And how are you going to do that?” It was Yoongi who asked, he finally decided to wake up from his nap.

“He is a Jeon after all, from the reaction I got, Even Jeons didn’t look pleased with this Idea. From what I found is that, this boy ran away from their home 4 years ago, he is studying in UK. The only connection he have with his family is Mr Jeon’s sister, Jeon Aeri” Taehyung told them.

Its been almost two days since he came to know about Jeon Jungkook, and this is the only information he got about the boy. Other than the fact that the boy is very quite and shy type. Jungkook didn’t even made public appearance once with his family, which was also one of the reason, no one knew about him.

"What if, he is a nice boy, totally opposite of Jeons" Yoongi questioned raising a eyebrow, if this boy really ran away from his family, then there is some hope.

"I don't care, I will be meeting him, then putting an end to this deal with Jeons forever, My dad can go to hell" Taehyung growled before walking out of the room.

His dad is trying to get him married for almost two years, Taehyung agreed to this marriage with Jeons just because his father's emotional blackmail.

Mr Kim Dougan is suffering from heart problem since 5 years, two month ago he was admitted to hospital when it suddenly got serious and he used that opportunity to make Taehyung agree to the marriage.

At that time, Taehyung was too worried to even think about what he was agreeing too.

Namjoon sighed watching his brother walking out, he can feel the anger radiating even from other end of the room.

No one bothered to go after Taehyung, they knew that the younger need time to calm himself.

"Joonie, is it just me, who feel that something is going to change soon" Jin asked his mate with a hopeful look on his face.

"Hyung, I too feel like that, Tae need someone to heal him, I miss my Old cheerful Tae" Jimin spoke, holding back his tears.

Jimin isn't always sensitive like this, but whenever he sees his loved ones hurting, he can't stop getting emotional.

Getting heart broken is painful for everyone, but it's double painful for a true blood Alpha. Some even had gone crazy from heart break, and Taehyung suffered it twice.

Watching his friend closing himself off, becoming a shadow of himself is too painful to watch, when you can't do anything to change it.