|| E I G H T ✶ The Shower ||

Octavia didn't even bother making sure he was with her, hearing his footsteps following closely

It was uncertain how much more of him she could take, but she was still hell-bent on making the most of the night. It didn't matter if she could barely walk in the morning or if she was sore for an entire week afterward. She would take anything Caleb could give her. All of it.

Once she'd entered the women's locker room, she took her shoes off, ready to have a much-needed shower. She was sticky everywhere and she couldn't wait to feel clean again. Perfectly aware that he was right behind her, she lifted her dress to access the garter of her left stocking before bending to roll it down her leg.

When Caleb groaned behind her, she bit on her lower lip to mask her victorious smile. By the time she got to the second stocking, she could hear him undress, the low ruffling of fabric strangely loud in the tiled room.

Still not turning around to look at him, she unzipped the side of her red dress and pulled it down her body, along with her panties. As she bent this time, she was highly aware of the stunning view she offered him. From his venture point, he could not only see her naked behind but also the tempting folds of her intimacy, still dripping from the orgasms he'd just given her.

Her teasing worked beyond her expectations, and he let out a low curse which, funnily enough, described what he wanted to do to her.

It seemed her inner seductress was out to play, as she looked over her shoulder to offer him an inviting gaze. He wasn't entirely naked yet, with only his open jeans and trunks to take care of, but per usual, seeing his impressive torso made her weak with want.

Words weren't necessary, so she walked to the small shower to turn the hot water on. She gave it a few seconds, then sent a hand to test the temperature. Once she'd adjusted it to her liking, she stepped into the stall, sighing with content when the warm water flowed over her aching limbs.

She hadn't heard him come in, so when Caleb's hand snaked its way around her waist, she jumped slightly. His heat radiated on her back when he joined her under the jet and pushed her hair to the side to drop a fiery kiss on her shoulder. Her head bent to the side on its own, to give him more access to his playful mouth, and Caleb welcomed her initiative by trailing his soft lips over the smooth skin.

None of them spoke, but the affection passing between them was worth a thousand words. His hands trailed over her body, igniting small fires that took a few seconds to die, only to be set up again when he'd graze this part of her again.

Eager to return his amorousness, she took the bottle of soap and turned around to face him. As she looked up to meet his eyes, she was struck yet again by how handsome he was. Caleb, her Caleb, was the most attractive man she would ever see, past, present, and future tense. She loved that he was older than her. She adored how mature and serious it made him, compared to the other men she'd dated. Caleb was the real deal. Everyone else was insignificant.