1, six

Wandering around the rackety and dark hallways of the arena, Avi has never felt so out of place

It was the 19th of July - or the day Aviana has been dreading but also been looking forward to. Today was the first day of the Bootcamp stage in X Factor.

More than 200 acts from around the UK, Ireland and Scotland who got through the auditions were at the SSE Arena in Wembley to restart the contest as one big crew. And all of them were roaming the venue with furrowed eyebrows and confused gazes just like she was. The majority of the contestants had their fingers wrapped around metal handles of travel suitcases, or the straps of overstuffed duffel bags. And a more deficient amount of people - mainly Londoners - were ambling around with only a small rucksack on their backs - their unoccupied hands waving around and about.

It was still generously early morning, the time barely getting closer to nine, but the venue was over packed already. Unlike the last time, Avi was at the venue all by herself with no best friend to hold her hand and whisper in her ear that she's going to be alright. (Even though Bexley had tried to beg her way to the Bootcamp, she had been immediately cut down by Avi who didn't want her to miss another day at school just to be by her side)

And her day was not going very good so far either.

Avi had woken up at around six o'clock in the morning just so she could get a head start and have a good shower to settle down her nerves before the big day starts. But at the ass crack of dawn, she had managed to stub her toe on her bedside table the first thing this morning. After lying on the floor with post pain squeezed eyes and spending a couple of minutes, cursing out the piece of lifeless wood to ease the anger out of her mind, she had gotten up and limped her way to the shower.

But her shower wasn't being exactly nice to her today either.

One of her shampoo bottles simply just had to throw itself down on the floor which resulted in sticky pale green liquid splattering everywhere and Avi breaking her back after unconsciously stepping on it. After another outbreak of screaming in pain under her breath while standing under the water, she had finished her early shower and had left the bathroom and entered her closet in hopes of dressing up in the outfit she had gotten ready the day before.

But she soon realized that picking an outfit in the dark at eleven o'clock the night before is not very effective because the outfit she had chosen looked absolutely horrible. The ugly sweater and the acid wash jeans seemed much worse when she looked at it from the light. Avi liked to be risky and try new fashion tricks in her day to day life. She liked to be simple yet unique when she chose her outfits. And also the fashion trends that were in fact going around these days were not exactly up to her prototypes. 

And frustrated by her own antics, Avi had given herself the mission of finding something comfortable but didn't make herself look like she rolled out from a hipster home. But of course, choosing an outfit meant Avi pulling out every article she owned from its place in the closet and completely wrecking it at the end. Being somewhat of a neat freak, she almost had another panic attack after seeing the trashed state of her closet.