Part 42

Kaaya POV 

Currently, Aakil is out looking for Jay, while giving me strict instructions to stay in the house and protect the baby. I feel utterly useless. Aakil is risking his life and probably his time trying to look for Rehan. Since both of them are kings, one of the woods & nature and the other of the dead, I know that they are both strong. Neither is willing to give up that easily. I am so stressed that I am currently pacing our house, wondering what to do. I know that Rehan won't hurt Aakil unless I am outside or near him. Due to the strong barriers of vines and strong branches that Aakil put up around the house, Rehan knows that he can't get in the easily. I decide to call Drika to help take my mind of the stress and just have some girl talk. 

Is her Drika's phone off? It went directly to voicemail. She might be busy and stressed that her little brother is missing. But, I decide to call Aakil and ask him to find her in case something happened. We can stay in this house together and talk. That way, we will both be safe. 

"Aakil, can you find Drika? I called her, but she didn't pick up her phone. I don't think anything happened to her, but you can find her and send her my way just in case?" 

"Sure, baby. I am currently still trying to catch the scents of my brother or the b*stard, but so far I can't pick anything up. I'll try to look at spots that Drika frequents the most and hopefully, I'll catch her scent around here somewhere." 

"Sure, thanks Aakil! Love you!" I reply back happily, one of my many stresses gone that at least Aakil is still safe and alive. He chuckles and replies back. 

"Yeah, no problem mate. Just don't stress and take your health and the baby's health." He says that last part in a playful yet stern tone while I roll my eyes. Duh, its not like I am going to go skydiving or anything now. 

"Of course! Bye!" I end the call, going to the kitchen to look for more snacks. Dang, being pregnant makes you hungry all the time. Well, technically, I was already hungry all the time before I was preggo, but no one needs to know. I giggle to myself at my silly thoughts.

Rehan POV

I am currently in a cave that I found about a mile or so from my beloved and the decoy's house. I am surprised that the idiot didn't find me already. He must be looking far and wide, while I am so close. Currently, the annoying kid, Jake or whatever his name was, is lying tired on the cave floor. He kept crying for the longest time and I gave him a few slaps and he shut up real quick. He deserves it. Stupid kid has been spoiled for too long, getting what he wants. I scoff in disgust as I see him laying pathetically on the floor. A kid his age by now should know how to fight and hunt and provide for his future woman. What a disgrace. Once my beautiful gem has her child, I will take care of him to protect his mother. And I already know its going to be a healthy boy as my beautiful Kaaya never disappoints me. 

Speaking of Kaaya, I decide to stalk, wait no, make sure she safe still. Its not stalking because we are meant to be together anyway and I will kill the fake mate's whole family to make her understand that we were meant to be together. Most real mates would have gotten angry that another man got their woman pregnant. But, I am so understanding and caring that I am allowing his child continue grow in her and give the child the life that it deserves. I am doing this all for Kaaya so she knows how much exactly I love and treasure her. If she still doesn't love me after all I am doing for her, then I can make her love me. After all, we are destined mates and nothing can change that. 

I hear a groan come from the cave floor and I walk up from the rock I was sitting on and give the kid a kick to the head and he shuts up real quick. How rude, making noises while I am thinking about my beautiful Kaaya. I finally go to see Kaaya and watch her through the window, a small opening between a couple of vines. The decoy wanted her have to some fresh air. I scoff. So stupid. Doesn't he know that everyone could see the beautiful treasure inside? When I take Kaaya as mine, I will make sure that no one sees her vulnerable moments except me. Of course, everyone in my Kindom of Dead can meet her, but if they glance at her a second too long, I will make sure they eternally suffer. 

I sigh as I watch eat more whipped cream. She even makes eating sloppy look so attractive. So seductive. I watch as some of the whipped cream slips on her chest. I start to feel uncomfortable down there and I feel like barging in there and her claiming her as mine. She is such a tease. I'll show her who's going to tease who in our relationship. As I watch her with hooded eyes, my hands tempted to please myself to the beauty in front me, I realize that I need to proceed with the next step of my plan. 

Kidnapping Drika. After that, I will take my beautiful gem over and over again for teasing me for so long. 

Aakil POV 

I have been looking for Drika for so long and I finally hear piercing singing coming from one of the waterfalls close by. My sister is nice and all, but singing is not in her forte. 

"Drika, get over here now. My mate wants to hang out with you and you could protect her as well." Although I don't mean too, my voice comes more strict than I intended. Its probably because I am discussing my pregnant mate and that automatically makes me more protective than usual. 

"Sure Aakil. Can't wait to see my preggo sis-in-law! She's way better company than you anyway." Drika sticks her tongue out and I roll my eyes. So immature, what a baby. 

We walk back to the house, but I feel eyes on us midway to the house. I pause, forcing Drika to walk into me, annoying me a bit as a I growl. 

"Wait, someone is here. Don't make any noise." I say cautiously, using all my senses and powers to find out exactly what is happening. I get ready to attack using my fists and my powers ready at command as someone comes barreling out one of the bushes near us. My vines are close to snapping the person's neck until I realize that it it is my baby brother with scratches and bruises all over his exposed skin including his neck, face, legs, and arms. 

I feel rage building up inside as I think of one of my family members being hurt and me not being strong enough to protect them. 

"WHO THE F*CK DID THIS TO YOU?" I can't think properly as my hands ache to kill someone and I subtly see Drika moving away from me and see Jay's scared, yet sad expression.