Part 16

"W-what are you doing?" I ask in my deep voice even though its hard to maintain. I can still see Zain in front of me which means that Aniket (yep Aniket is still present) is holding the knife to my throat. It hurts and I feel blood coming out. 

"Shut up! Who sent you here?! Are you helping Zain?" I am shocked.

 "N-n-no! Please stop it now!" I feel tears prick my eyes and suddenly the knife is ripped of my throat. 

"What the hell are you doing, Aakil?! Don't you know who this is?" I flinch and realize that Zain's arms are secured around my waist. I slowly try to move away, but his arms just tighten. 

"I-i don't k-know what you are talking about!" I still fake my deep voice even though its no use. Aniket's eyes widen. Zain rips my disguise off of me so I am still standing in my shorts and shirt. Aniket growls. 

I am kinda disappointed he didn't recognize me sooner, but right now I have get out of Zain's arms. I suddenly have an idea, but I am pretty sure Aakil is going to kill me, well mostly Zain. I quickly pray this works and shift myself around so my back isn't towards Zain's front anymore. I do a full 180 and grab Zain's face and kiss him. 

I am pretty sure Zain's eyes widen and his hold on me loosens. I push him away from me when that happens. I gulp and turn around to face Aniket and all hell breaks loose.