Episode 8 - Season Finale: Crawl All Over Me

Gwen winced as she was woken up by the alarm. She prompt it off without getting up. She rubbed her eyes.. eyes that cried all night now weary and tired with bags hanged underneath it.

She sighed and took her phone. She saw a number her reflections that divides each one of them by the cracks of her phone screen. Each one.. she hated.

The device had finally booted up, she opened her lock screen and went straight away to her messages. Her eyes dilated when she got notified by Yuji-tube, a social media platform, that her latest fight had finished the one millionth view mark within an hour. Her smile grew and grew as she reads the shower of compliments and likes.. but she remembered..

She closed the video and said "I gained what I wanted... but for what? Ugh.. Today's the fair Gwen let's not lose our focus." She looked down as she drops her phone on the bed.

Gwen got ready. She sported her usual shoes, black leggings, a white shirt with pink outlines and a purple hood.

She was putting her things in back pack, everything she needed for the fair. She looked to her side and saw the vial of serum sitting on a stand, emitting an emerald glow.

She taken the vial, sat at the side of her bed. Gwen turns and caresses it, saying "You were suppose to heal wounds and not making one."

When she got everything prepared, she went out and took the bus to the convention.

The science fair was dated to hold today. It was bittersweet for Gwen Stacy. She finally has the complete serum in her grasps but in exchange for a broken heart and the heavy guilt of wronging her long time friend (Y/N).

She was setting up their table for the fair. Gwen couldn't focus for her heart is on her throat. She looked at the empty space meant for your project as she was applying aesthetic stickers on their display board.

Peter tapped her back and uttered "Gwen.. those are red blood cells stickers.. not the-"

"Holy crap I'm.. I'm sorry.. I'll clean the residue." Gwen face palmed to her own mistake. She took it all off and restarted the whole thing again.

Her tears started to fill up her eyes but she tried to fight it back. Gwen pulls her hood to cover up.

"Look it's (Y/N)." Peter glanced at the entrance. "I.. I think we should.. you know.." Peter itching to say sorry.

"Where?" She whispered with eagerness in her voice.

She turned around and saw you go in with bandages on your face, crippled on one leg helping yourself with a walking stick as you were pulling a cart with all your stuff for the fair.

You have nothing to present, but you won't let that stop you. On the spot, you're going to build something even if it's unoriginal, just at least you won't be empty handed.

You started welding some metals together. Gwen noticed you were only starting to work on a new project, you were far from home.

The blonde girl pranced back and forth practicing what to say "Hey (Y/N).. Let me help." She whisked her head and "Hey (Y/N) I'm sorry about.. you know. Let me help you... Alright alright, I got this."

She took a deep breath and stormed towards you. But to her fear, MJ already took her place first. She assisted him building an impromptu project.

Gwen bit her bottom lip and pinched the ends of her sleeves. For the first time.. she felt jealous.. in this kind of way. The type of jealousy of seeing someone you love be happy with someone who's not you. But it's a start considering how she used to be jealous of you going to another internship. It was childish.