𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭✔️

❀᪥❀᪥❀᪥❀᪥

❀᪥❀᪥❀᪥❀᪥

This wasn't how it was supposed to happen he wasn't supposed to get hurt, but now here he is in her arms slowly dying while she's just holding him crying and shaking. "Adrien!?" She screamed tears coming down her face as she looking up at the dark blue sky as the rain came pouring down on all of the people watching them. She couldn't even protect the one person that meant the world to her, the one person she loved the most. "Minako!?" Screamed someone as they came running over to them................................................

𖤍𖤍𖤍

𖤍𖤍𖤍

A girl with long, light blonde hair and sky-blue eyes, that some might get lost in if they look into them to long, was laying in her bed on a phone call with her sister, Kagami, who she hasn't seen for 5 months, she knows that's not long, but they are super close and too them that's an eternity.

"Hey min, you should come to Paris." Her sister said on the other line. "Do you think mom would be alright with that?" Ask the blonde hair girl looking at the phone before going back to working on this new design that she was hoping would look good enough to show to someone. "The only reason she left you home was so you could keep up with your studies." Said the older girl. "And just between both of use, I know you also need to protect the city."

That's right, after school she was a superhero and watched over the city with her partner Artemis (her talking cat companion). That was before she meets the other sailor guardians. As she thought about it more, she started to think that just maybe she could use this as a small break from all the fights going on, with monsters coming to look for the silver crystal and the moon princess. She also missed her only family. "Kagami, everything here is fine. I'll come see you in Paris." She said smiling at the phone even though they can't see each other they both new that the other were smiling. As she got up, she grabbed her phone and walked to her computer and went to buy a plane ticket. "I just got the ticket, I will be there by the afternoon. I have to start packing I'll see you tomorrow. Bye Onii-san." She said and hanging up after hearing her sister say a small 'Bye'.

"Are we really going to Paris?" Artemis ask looking up at the girl. "Well, I mean yeah? Why? You don't want to go do you." She asks as she grabbed clothes from both her closet and dresser. "I don't say that all I'm saying is it's your job as the leader to stay and fight to protect the city. And we still need to find the princess." Said the white cat as he looks back and forth as she got ready for tomorrow.

"Well, they'll be fine without me, plus they understand how close me, and Kagami are. They will be fine without me for a couple of days." She said as she put the clothes into her suitcase and closed it as she walked over to her desk and plug in her computer and her phone.

She walked over to vanity and sat down in the small chair, picking up her hairbrush and started to brush her long hair.

"I just don't want anything to happen, what will they do when they find out we're leaving?" He said as he jumped up next to her.

She looked at him as she finished brushing her hair putting the brush down to pet his head softly with a smile. "There is nothing to worry about Artemis, the girls are strong enough to handle their self, plus if they need me, they know how to contact me." She said as she stands up picking up Artemis and walking to her bed and sat down with him next to her.

"I suppose you're right, but what about Paris and their bad guys?" He asks looking up at her.

"We will leave it to Ladybug and Cat Noir, Kagami said that they are strong enough to save the city, but between us if anything goes wrong, we could step in." She said as she started to get under the covers and bring it up for both of them. "I suppose you're right, good night mina." Said the cat as he falls asleep with a soft smile on his face.

"Good night, Artemis."