𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮✔️

❀᪥❀᪥❀᪥❀᪥

❀᪥❀᪥❀᪥❀᪥

It was the next day about morning time and Minako was walking up to the arcade where she would meet up with all of her friends, in her arms was Artemis with a look of happiness. As they walked up to the building, she saw the smile on all of their faces, and she couldn't find it in herself to make them sad. So, she turned around and walked away back to her house. "What are you doing?" Asked the white cat as he looked up at her, she didn't answer him and just focus on walking home.

𖤍𖤍𖤍

As she got to her house she walked to her room and made sure she had everything. So, she started walking to grab her computer and tablet and put them in her backpack she grabbed her passport and her wallet.

"Are you going to tell me what happened back there?" Artemis ask as he sat on the bed looking as she walked all over the room. Grabbing a few things and putting them in her bag.

"I couldn't tell them......they all looked so happy." She said as she put the bag on her shoulder. Looking in her full body mirror she saw the baby blue tank-top she had on and the dark blue shorts with white vans on. Her hair was up in a ponytail with the red bow to pull it all together.

She thought about her friends and thought that they would have tried to talk her out with going to Paris to go see her sister.

She shook her head and looked away grabbing her suitcase and walked to the front door with Artemis next to her. As she opened the door Artemis jumped up on her shoulder. She walked out and locked it then put the key in her shorts pocket.

As she was walking down the sidewalk to the airport the wind started to pick up a little bit, she stopped moving and looked around, when she looked in front of her there was a bright blonde-haired boy, she couldn't see his face, but he had a green suit with white pants and black boots he also had a red cape on one side of his body.

"H̸̪͊̒è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜l̶̘̫͚͎̟̙̺̼̦͈̋̽̔p̸͕̗̃̔́͑́͝ m̶̜̍̄è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜ p̸͕̗̃̔́͑́͝r̵̨͇̰̭̜̈́͑ī̶̧͙͖̲̘n̸͉̠̘̲̼̼̩͗͒̕͝͝c̷̡̪̘͎̻̦̀͑̒̈̂̿̑̓̚͜͝è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜s̷̠͕̪̥͐̌." Said the blonde-haired boy.

She just stood there; she couldn't move no matter what she did.

After what felt like hours the boy vanished into thin air, she moved her hand to her head then moved it to then grabbed the suitcase again, that boy wasn't real right? It was just her imagination, right?

She shook her head and grabbed the suitcase and started walking again, Artemis looked at her worried something was going on, he didn't see the boy, but he felt her body go stiff with fear about something.

After that they made it to the airport, she got her ticket and sat on one of the chairs and waited for her flight to be called.

She got this weird feeling in her stomach that something is going to happen. She looked at Artemis and he was already looking at her.

𖤍𖤍𖤍

After their plane got there, she sat in her seat and put her stuff on top with her backpack bag in between her legs she put her earbuds in and just listen to her music just waiting for the plane to leave so she could start sleeping, it was going to be at least 4 hours, so she was just going to sleep and wait.

𖤍𖤍𖤍

When the plane was about to land Artemis woke her up, she opened her eyes and looked out the window to see the sky all most dark. She got her bag ready and waited tell it landed. When it did, she grabbed her suitcase and started walking off and down to the airport and out to try and get a taxicab.

When she got in the cab, she told the woman where she was going and then text her sister that she was almost at the hotel.

𖤍𖤍𖤍

When the lady dropped her off, she grabbed her stuff and then said a small thank you and paid her.

When she was standing in front of the hotel, she could see that it was big, her family was staying in the penthouse part of it. As she was walking in there were workers helping others to check in or out.

Looking over she saw her sister, but the thing is she wasn't alone.