The third girlfriend

"Naruto, how long are you gonna stay up? When are you coming to bed?" 

"In a few minutes Temari-chan! I almost have this!" 

"You have been saying that for hours." 

"Yeah but this time I mean it."

Temari sighs, while she admired his determination, being one of the factors that made her initially come to love the fellow blonde, she wanted cuddle time. Especially considering that they were currently camping on the border between the land of rice and land of hot water. They were probably about half a day from Yugakure.

But tonight was a particularly cold night. Not as cold as Temari was used to in the desert but cold nonetheless. She wanted to feel the warmth of her boyfriend as she cuddled up next to him. 

"Fine just come to bed wh-" 

Temari is cut off by the sound of Naruto yelling, "I got it!"

He turns around as about a hundred clones disappear and in Naruto his hands was a mass of swirling chakra. "I mastered tou-san's Rasengan technique!"

Temari stares at the orb of visual chakra swirling in her boyfriend's hand. She silently walks over to him, as he dispels the Rasengan. She reaches out and caresses his cheek with her hand, before planting a kiss on his lips. The kiss was a moment of pure bliss for both of them, however all good things must come to an end. 

"Congratulations my love!" Temari says as she breaks away from the kiss." Now come to bed!" She turns and starts heading towards their tent.  

"Yes, Temari-chan!" Naruto says making an army of clones.

Temari notices the spike in his chakra and turns to him with a mad look on her face. " I thought you were coming to bed."

"Don't worry Temari-chan! I'm just sitting up clones to practice Fūinjutsu while I sleep." 

"Okay fine I will allow it! But you are coming to bed now!" She grabs his hand and starts dragging him with her into their tent. 

Haku was already sleeping soundly. As Temari and Naruto lie down Haku shifts in her sleep and grabs onto Naruto's arm. His arm conveniently sandwiched in-between her breasts. Temari grabs hold of Naruto's other side in a similar manner, before the two of them drift to sleep.

[0000000000000000000000] 

" You're an anbu and you are really going to abandon the village just like that." Kurenai says talking to her best friend, the special Jonin Anko Mitarashi.

"Yes Kurenai I'm! Let's face it, Danzo is ruining the leaf.  He is obviously trying to start a fourth Great War. Do you really want to be a part of that?" 

"Well no… but I can't just abandon Konoha either. More importantly, I can't abandon Asuma. " 

"I get that but I want my best friend to come with me if I'm gonna leave the village. We are gonna wait till he has secured land for his new village before we leave. Just consider it!" 

[00000000000000000000000]

Naruto is awoken to a rather pleasant sensation. It is unlike anything he has ever experienced before. He looks down, towards the source of the sensation, noticing a mess of mint green hair bobbing up and down.

Fūu turns her gaze to Naruto, as her soft lips move slowly on his member. "Gwood morwanig! " She says not taking his member from her mouth. 

"F-F-Fūu-ch-chan what are you doing?!" Naruto yells out in shock. His words cause a certain Blonde and brunette girl to wake up.