A rather Surprising Date

"The Kyuubi Jinchuuriki has obtained the support of 5 of his fellow Jinchuuriki. We have only the Gobi and the Sanbi, we must capture the Rokubi at all costs."

The rest of the members of the Akatsuki all stand in their shadowy forms listening to pain's orders. As pain continues he turns to the two shadowy forms to his left.

"Sasori, Deidara how close are you two capturing the Rokubi?"

"We are close." Says the hunched over one of the two. "We have tracked the Rokubi host to the Land of Rice!"

"Don't worry Pain!" Says the other man who is not hunched over, but has one visible sky blue eye. " My man Sasori and I got this! Give 3 days and I can guarantee we will have the Rokubi!"

" I pray that you can deliver on that promise, Deidara."

[000000000000000000000000]

"Fire Style: Toad Oil Flame Bullet." Jariya yells as he ignites a large puddle of oil around Naruto's feet.

Naruto tries to dodge the attack but his pant leg catches on fire in the process. The fire starts to spread up the leg of his pants before *poof* . Naruto disappears in a cloud of smoke indicating the burning Naruto had been a shadow clone.

"Rasengan!!!" The real Naruto yells from behind the perverted old sage.

"Needle Jizo!" Jariya grows around him forming into spikes as sharp as Kunai. Naruto flinches for just just a second or two causing his sensei to whip the hair around and use it to send him flying.

"Bad move kid! Even a second of hesitation can get you killed."

Naruto stands up as he brushes off the dirt from his jacket." Yea I just didn't want to get impaled on your hair, pervy sage."

"Come at me again kid! This time with the intent to kill."

Naruto nods as he charges, he goes in for a kick causing Jiraiya to block it. Naruto uses the force of the block to propel himself to be there before coming down with a punch. Jariya grabs Naruto's fist, but Naruto quickly reacts and shifts so that his foot makes contact with Jariya's jaw.

Jariya disappears in a cloud of smoke, replaced with a simple log. "Not bad, kid! Your taijutsu has definitely improved."

Jariya stands about 6 meters away from Naruto."Overall kid I'm impressed with the progress you have made."

"Thanks pervy sage!"

"How many times have I told you not to call me that!"

"It's the name you deserve, you dirty old man." Haku says as she walks out into the clearing. "Naruto-sama is far more noble than you could ever be."

Instead of wearing her normal attire Haku has on a beautiful orange kimono that is tight in all the right places accenting the beautiful curves of her body. The sight of it causes shivers to go up Naruto's spine, Haku looked stunning.

"Naruto-sama it's time for our date."

"Shit already! I didn't realize it was so late!"

Haku chuckles a bit at her boyfriend, before saying. "Don't worry Naruto-sama, we aren't going anywhere fancy! What you are wearing is fine." She kisses him, before she grabs his arm and drags him off towards Kumo. " Besides, a new restaurant just opened up in Kumo that I think you will like."

Naruto and her quickly run across and into Kumo. They start heading to the main street of the Cloud Village as Naruto notices a very long line of people. The people are standing outside of a small food stand about halfway between the village gates and the Raikage's building.