| LAP 24 |

⋆★⋆
═══════ LAP 24/30 ═══════

⋆★⋆═══════ LAP 24/30 ═══════

💗🖤💗🖤💗
1.5M oml y'all want me to pass out...
Thank you sm for your endless support! I've been loving the Motorsport TikToks, edits & theories so far! This Lap's quite quirky & homage-filled, enjoy! 🖤

◢◤◢◤ ⚙️ ◢◤◢◤

With glistening rings and long acrylics curled around the wheel, Saweetie slowly drives into the spacious parking lot of the shopping mall in the brand-new Bentley that Quavo gifted for their anniversa-week. The Hip-Hop music pulsing through her convertible has me resting an elbow over the door in the passenger seat and admiring the enormous palm trees surrounding the plaza.

It's been two days since the events of the pool party. Besides JK and Offset not speaking... Things have more-or-less been normal. I just hope for Offset's sake, he gives JK time to cool off. He's been pretty closed off since the incident.

Our bodies bounce forward when Saweetie parks the car and grabs our soda cups. So many eyes stare addictively as we both then step out and slam our doors behind us.

"You ready for operation Spend-these-N*ggas money?"

"So ready." We clink our sodas.

Saweetie confidentially steps through the area in a baby pink Juicy couture hoodie and matching pants, its rhinestones embellished across her butt and bust creating cleavage beneath the zipper. To match the velvet material, she sports pink sandals, a mini handbag and hoop earrings. Dressing more comfortably to my style; I accompany her in a pink cropped tee that exposes some waist alongside loose low rise jeans and sneakers.

The interior of the mall is endless with an end that feels miles away and more levels than you can count. Each storefront showcases fashionably-dressed mannequins while the center itself hosts indoor palm trees, a crowded fountain and a dome-like ceiling that allows natural sunlight to invade the mall.

"You know what you getting with all that cash girl?"

"No clue. I was surprised that JK gave me a bunch of money for shopping to begin with. I didn't even ask, he just handed me a brick of notes when I was leaving."

Once on the escalator, Saweetie props one foot on a higher step and slurps her soda obviously, causing her butt to take over the view of the wife and unfaithful husband standing below.

"See now for Q, that's the minimum. If he on't slap some money in this hand when I say I'm going out, he's in trouble."

"You're lucky to have a boyfriend as generous as Quavo. He must really like you to give you so much."