"Baby..not now" pt 1

*JASMINE'S POV*

As soon as I walk into our apartment, I'm welcomed by Vinnie's shouting. "Ugh, ofc he's playing on the game. It's all he ever does now.." I think to myself before putting my bags on the table. "Well this will grab his attention" I mumbled to myself before digging into the bag.

I pulled out a sexy maid outfit that I had got from a loungerie store. I quickly ran to the bathroom to get changed into it. I then analyzed the hottie in the mirror and how the outfit hit every one of my curves. "Oh, he's gonna love this".

I tiptoed to our bedroom doorframe as he focused on the game. While abusing the controller, he accidentally knocks down his cup of water. "Shit.." he mumbles to himself. "Want me to clean it?" I asked in a seductive tone. He turns to me and his eyes widen as he looks me up and down.

"Hold on guys" he says before muting and taking off his headset. "Baby..not right now. Just give me five minutes I promise. " he says, still looking at my body. I walk over to him and sit on his lap. "Why do I have to wait?" I responded to him while slowly rubbing his crotch and kissing his neck.

I felt him grow hard by the second. "Fxck" he says as his head falls back. He began to grind himself underneath me causing me to smirk. I turned around and got on my knees causing his head to shoot down on me. I looked in his eyes and smiled before unzipping his pants.

I pulled down his boxers when his long, hard, shaft that ran veins through it hit my chin. He chuckled a bit but his chuckles soon turned into groans. I moaned as his meat hit the back of my throat. The vibration of my moan caused him to grip on my hair.

"Jasmine I'm gonna cum" he moaned as his grip around my hair tightened. I immediately stopped sxcking causing his face to scrunch up. "What the fuck?" he shouted before sitting up.

"I'll let you finish your game" I replied to him before standing up.