"Maybe..." THREESOME pt1

*JASMINE'S POV*

As I entered Vinnie and Mattia's apartment, I hear them in the living room playing fifa. As I put the takeout on the counter, they came into the kitchen.

"Thanks you're the best!" Mattia chuckled before hugging me, causing me to get butterflies. Hopefully Vinnie didn't notice that my cheeks were bright red. I didn't know why I felt this way about Mattia, this had never happened before.

It's not like I have feelings for him, I mean that's Vinnie's bestfriend. As Mattia let go of the hug, I catch a glimpse of Vinnie. He was staring at us the whole time with his jaws clinched, but he quickly looked away as he cleared his throat.

"We should eat now" he said while opening the bag. We sat at the island eating and I got up to get something from the fridge but when I turned around, Vinnie grabbed me and put me on his lap.

"What are you doing?" I giggled. "Just sit here" he replied. "Would you two get a room" Mattia said as he rolled his eyes. "Jealous much" I replied to him. Mattia's cheeks turned red.

After we finished eating, Vinnie realized he forgot to submit his homework. He went into his room leaving Mattia and I alone.

*VINNIE'S POV*

As I submitted my late homework, I heard Mattia and Jasmine laughing. As I walked out of my room, I saw Mattia and Jasmine play fighting. My blood began to boil. "Why are you guys always laughing when I'm not around??" I asked in a serious tone.

"Why are you so mad?" Jasmine asked in a confused tone. "Yeah bro, we're just playing around" Mattia added on. "You guys were flirting earlier, and now you're doing it again right in front of my fucking face" I shouted at both of them.

*JASMINE'S POV*

"Flirting??" I replied to him as I got in his face. "YES FLIRTING! I'M NOT FUCKING STUPID, JASMINE" He shouted back at me. "WELL MAYBE IT'S BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO FUCK ME GOOD ANYMORE" I replied to him, causing the whole room to go quiet.

"Uhh, should I leave?" Mattia asked as he stood up. "NO SIT THE FUCK DOWN" I replied pushing him back onto the couch.

"SO WHAT, YOU THINK MATTIA WILL?" Vinnie asked. "MAYBE..." I replied. "Yeah.. okay" Vinnie chuckled. Did he think this was a joke? "Well we should prove it, shall we?" I asked him.

I looked back at Mattia and he shrugged his shoulders.

"Fine." Vinnie finally replied.