𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲

ɪɴᴅᴇꜱᴄʀɪʙᴀʙʟᴇ

𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮-𝟔𝟎☆

𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮-𝟔𝟎

𝙡𝙞𝙢𝙚 (𝙤𝙧𝙖𝙡 𝙨𝙚𝙭)

Musutafa, Japan
friday, 3:15PM

After arriving at home, I still had plenty of time to spare. So I decided to take this time to finish some work from all the days I missed.I was about done when I received a call from Mina.

I answered the phone, not knowing she as going to be screeching on the phone. 'Putting her on speaker was not a good idea'

"BITCHHHHHH" I immediately turned down the volume after hearing that scream. "Damn Mina! What's wrong?" "I'M FREAKING OUT!!"
"Ok ok, can you stop yelling first?" I heard her breathing all up on the phone. Hard too.

"Hello?" "Oh hey!" I squinted my eyes at the phone, "not that I don't love you or anything... but why did you call?" "I have a date!" "Lemme guess, it's Kirishima ain't it?" "Y/NNNN" "It's about damn time. I didn't think he'd have to rearrange your guts for you to get the idea." "I don't even know why I called your ass." "Because you obviously need some help finding an outfit." "Mhmmm"

"Hold up, imma switch to FaceTime." "Kk!" She brought me into her closet, where I helped her pick out an outfit. I was so happy that Mina and Kiri were finally getting somewhere. It was painful watching them flirt with each other like middle schoolers.

After helping her, I checked the time and realized it was getting closer to the time. I quickly wrapped up the call along with my work and ran to the bathroom to take a shower.

Bakugo texted me awhile ago, telling me to dress comfortably. But knowing me, I picked out something simple, yet cute. I got dressed and slipped on my shoes.

I then made my wag to my vanity, to get some makeup done. After finishing up in my face, I put on my custom made necklace that I got from my dad and put in some earring. I brushed out my wig while looking at myself in the mirror. "Ok, purrr!"

 "Ok, purrr!"