𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

ɪɴᴅᴇꜱᴄʀɪʙᴀʙʟᴇ

𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐝'𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞-𝟐𝟓☆

Musutafa, Japan
sunday, 10:19AM

It was now Sunday morning, I was getting ready for my photo shoot. I was kind of excited to meet Crystal's brother. I've never seen him before but I've heard a lot about him. He's pretty famous.

Putting on my outfit, it was nothing too casual but nothing too fancy. I wanted to make a good impression.

(👩🏽‍💻 - remember you can always imagine something else)

I left my hair down curly. I already knew they'll do it how they want it when I get there. I don't let the hairstylists there do my hair unless they know what they're doing. And most of time it's white women that have never touched or dealt with black hair. So instead, my mom hired a hairstylist for me.

I decided, after the shoot I would install another wig. I was getting tired of having to manage my hair. After I grabbed my necessities, I was out.

Both Kenny and Daichi are coming with me. Although, I offered to drive us there, Kenny asks no. He looked totally exhausted. I got out thanking Kenny with a kiss on the cheek. Me and Daichi went up to the studio as Kenny drove off to look for a parking spot.

The place was bustling with people. But that makes sense, this shoot is with the most wanted model in all of Japan. Tension is high and time is not to be wasted. I was a little nervous, this photo shoot is for Vogue. Vogue!

The director of this entire thing, approached me with the biggest smile. "Darling darling!" We kissed each other's cheeks. "We're so glad you're here! We really wanted some shots of you!"

"I'm honored! I can't wait to work with you" "Me too dear! Have you met your partner yet?"
"Not yet, no" I smiled a little. "Oh that's great you can do that now, I'll show you to his dressing room!" He directed me to the dressing room and knocked on the door, waiting for a response.