│ iv. WEB: NO SHOOTER

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

THE FORGE — nwh-post( ASHLEE'S VERSION )

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

THE FORGE — nwh-post
( ASHLEE'S VERSION )

        AFTER A LITTLE LONGER OF MESSING WITH THE CURE, the two found a quiet headspace between them

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

      AFTER A LITTLE LONGER OF MESSING WITH THE CURE, the two found a quiet headspace between them. Peter focused on his cure and Margaret grew bored, teleported home, grabbed her work files, and dove down on those.

After a few moments of getting lost in patients, she announced to Peter she would be back quickly for she needed to use the bathroom. He told her to hold it in; she said no and flipped him off. As she left, she watched fondly as her world-Peter and MJ shared loving words. Though she was no master of love herself, she could tell the two loved each other more than anything. It was visible in everything they did. In fact, it seemed as if not a single thing could remain unseen by the other. They simply knew what the other was feeling. Margaret smiled stupidly as she knew her promise to May would be fulfilled as long as MJ was near Peter.

With Margaret gone out of the room completely, Attractive-Peter was left to his own devices. Instead of bearing the smile he couldn't seem to drop around Margaret, he instead remained quiet and found more interest in watching young-peter and MJ intensely. Pastor Peter, taking notice of the look on his face, asked him, "'You have anyone?"

Peter turned his head to him. His nose became scrunched up as he shook his head. "No." The way he said his words-- or even moved his face seemed as if he believed he wasn't worthy of such a thing. With a sigh, Peter said, "I have no time... Peter Parker stuff, ya' know?" After a moment, "Do you?"