│ viii. TO GREET DEATH

THE FORGE — nwh-post( ASHLEE'S VERSION )

( ASHLEE'S VERSION )

THE FORGE — nwh-post( ASHLEE'S VERSION )

THE SAND AROUND HER FELL TO THE GROUND. At that moment, Margaret had realized their plan was indeed working. The rushing in her heart began to calm. Now that one of their villains was down, they only had two left to go. Surely it wouldn't be very difficult for the three spidermen? She didn't consider herself to be up there as she had barely done anything to assist them except for being there for joking comments.

As the sand decreased, another war raged. Max flew with the help of the electrical around him. As the spidermen began to speak, Margaret's mind raced. She had done plenty of things in her life - including fighting an alien in space - but stopping an electric man was not one of them.

Max began to throw around the Parker's. Every toss he gave to them harming them in one way or another. If it weren't for their super healing, they would surely be dead. Even though they all faced their own amount of pain, one Peter got the worse of the three. Attractive-peter was held in the air with Max's electricity, electrocuting the spider-like man.

Margaret clenched her jaw, dropping one sword to the ground, it hit with a clink that shook through the air. The other sword remained tightly in her hand. "God help me." She whispered to herself.

Her legs brought her body backward as far as she could without falling off of the statue of liberties supports. With an outtake of air, she began to run. Her hood her suit bore had long fell off, only leaving short, curly hair to flow through the air. Every hit her feet made on the ground, her heartbeat increased a little more.