NINETEEN | kabuto's proposition.

━━━━━━━ ⟡ ━━━━━━━╭────────────╮Naruto's PERSPECTIVEThe forest of death

━━━━━━━ ⟡ ━━━━━━━
╭────────────╮
Naruto's PERSPECTIVE
The forest of death.
Hidden Leaf.
╰────────────╯

Naruto woke up within the night in a daze of confusion, yet admittedly well-rested. He woke up in front of a campfire along with his team & Rock Lee's team, which confused him at first as he had woken up ready to fight immediately but calmed down upon hearing Tenten's explanation. "Jeez..! We take you in and care for you and you return with fire!! How respectful.." Tenten glared at the boy as he slowly dropped his Kunai back into his pouch upon her complaint. "Oh.."

He nervously chuckled as he looked at the rest of her team's expression, Rock Lee looked amazed by the sudden scene while Neji held a blank stare to the Uzumaki as he held onto his sister. "[Name]..?" Naruto curiously called to the girl, a tone of concern in his voice as he walked over to her. "W-What happened...?" he asked Neji, who looked down at [Name] before to the blonde. "You guys got ambushed. [Name] held them off and she's exhausted now..but she's okay.." he informed the boy, who let a silent sigh out as the reassurance.

Looking around, he noticed Sasuke a few feet away from [Name], on the ground asleep also.  He thought to himself, A lot must've happened while he was away, and he hated that feeling knowing he couldn't help his team. Biting on his lower lip as he sat back down, he looked within the campfire in pure silence. Vowing to himself that he would do better the next time an issue arose for his team.

After a while, the Uzumaki found himself becoming tired again surprisingly and stirred about to fall back asleep after a while. Neji was the remaining one to stay awake at the campfire, deeply pondering in his thoughts. He looked down to [Name], then to Sasuke before he gave a more obscure stare in his direction. "Just don't hurt her.." he mumbled out, looking back down to his sister that he held in his arms. The [H/C] haired girl flinched in her sleep for a moment, Neji raising an eyebrow as he noticed it.

She started to mumble out something incoherent, which Neji associated with a bad dream. But little did he know, she was finding herself having one of her 'Indra & Asura' dreams as she had dubbed it. After a few moments she quieted down, and Neji decided to also head for the hills. Gently placing the girl down, he laid next to her and ominously stared over to Sasuke again. Just something about the Uchiha unsettled him.

━━━━━━━ ⟡ ━━━━━━━
╭────────────╮
[Name]'s PERSPECTIVE
The forest of death.
Hidden Leaf.
╰────────────╯
THE NEXT MORNING..

"So you guys will be okay from here?" Tenten asked reassuringly to the three younger genin. Naruto threw his thumbs up at the girl as he smile, "Yep! no need to hold you guys back..We got it yaknow!" he confidently said to the girl and her team, who smiled in return. "So much determination.." Rock Lee commented afterward to the boy before his focus went to [Name]. "Shall you ever feel hurt..I will know..!" Rock Lee proclaimed as he clutched onto his chest. "I will feel it right here..!"

Nobility | 𝙑𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨! 𝙉𝙖𝙧𝙪𝙩𝙤 𝙭 𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara