THIRTY SEVEN | not who he seems.

[NOTEs]there's alotta open time from the tenchi bridge arc to the Akatsuki suppression arc based on naruto timelines and all imma say is imma take advantage of this gap and build up some character and love interest plots and overall give akatsuki some more character beside being international criminals :D so expect more of them within these next few chpaters as I build up to the next arc in nobility! SEEING SASUKE AGAIN YAAAYAYAYA, I'm sorry I'm rlly a whore for that man

━━━━━━━ ⟡ ━━━━━━━

╭────────────╮
[NAME]'s PERSPECTIVE

MOUNTAINS GRAVEYARD
╰────────────╯

She lied within the dark room that stood off in the further areas of the cave. It wasn't quite ideal, lying on the floor with the least minimum coverage of blankets under her. Her lantern began flaring out as she tried to hear the echoes of Obito returning from the stoney floors under her. She rolled in the given blankets she had, as she shivered for a moment before she heard the door to the room creak open.

"Here..I found these.." Obito placed down a bundle of blankets for the girl beside her makeshift futon, his face was covered with his mask, something she had noticed in the few hours she had been there would be a habit of his. "Get some rest for a few hours. We're going out to Amegakure for a few days to settle some things for you after midnight." Obito informed the girl, who nodded  before raising an eyebrow. Amegakure? She had never been there and wondered what exactly lied there for her.

"It's going to be beneficial to you." he seemed to notice the look on her face as he added his extra statement. "Hmm.." she hummed out quietly before going for the extra blankets her brother brought for her. Without another word, he left the room quietly. She could say, he wasn't much to hover but he seemed to struggle with forming notional bonds too. She couldn't put him at fault for such, he seemed so isolated and lost over the years, and understood and didn't take offense to his distancing and awkwardness with her. And without much thought after, she drifted off to sleep shortly after in the empty room.
...
It was a light sleep, one where she was able to wake herself up an hour prior to when they were supposed to leave. She stifled a yawn as she got up, the sounds of her body cracking from the stiff floor caused her to grimace in pain. She was hoping this would be something she could possibly get used to in the coming months to years. Yawning once again, she got up from the makeshift futon and began rolling it up against the wall. Sighing out, her blurred eyes tried adjusting to the lowly lit room.

Her mind lingered to figure out where exactly Obito was at. The large cave provided a struggle for that, as it's seemed to impossibly lead to any and everywhere in the near regions. Leaving the room, the low-lit torches provided a pathway for her as she gazed around the halls and the unanimous amounts of doors before her. The steps of her walking provided an echo as she could hear clear as day, this was just creepy to her.

Her eyes lingered on a door to her left, once again low-lit with blueish light. The door was half-cracked as she approached it, the sounds of some sort of whirling noise from inside enthralled her ears as she slowly opened the door. "Obito—" he wasn't there but she heard the noise of footsteps as she took a few steps away from the door and could slowly see her brother emerging from the shadows down the hallway. She jarred the door again, as he slightly looked over at her and the door from under his mask. "I was looking for you.." she stated to him, as he hummed out.

He took the emphasis of making sure the door was closed and locked. "What's..in there..?" she sleepily questioned to him, as she eyed over to the door again. He went quiet for a moment, "Random resources." he replied, "Delicate one's I suppose." he then said, as she nodded in confirmation to his reasoning. She couldn't say it sounded like bullshit but it was odd. "We can begin our journey early. Make sure you have your belongings." Obito reminded to her, as she nodded in response before walking towards  the room she exited out of. He eyed her as she walked down the hallways, then to the door.