Important

Hi, Butterflies,

Hi, Butterflies,

First of all, I want to tell you that if you are starting this book now, then you will have to open your mind while reading the book.

The female lead is a weak character in this book. Not because I think so because it's just a demand for the book. Try to understand this.

The second very important point is, This book is mature, and now it will have abusive scenes, and foul language if you can tolerate all this then only start this book.

In the end, I would like to tell you only this Author is not teaching you anything and just writing her imagination here, I never want to hear from anyone what you are forcing us to read.

Everyone has a circle of his or her thinking, I also have my thinking If you think that the range of my thinking does not match with your thinking, So of course, you can skip this book. This is a suspense book and suspense is
1"WHO LOVES WHOM"
2 "WHO IS THE PERSON DOING EVERYTHING SILENTLY."

I already told the suspense so don't ask this question because this is the heart of the book.

I love to create suspense in my reader if you are ready for this then start this book.

Whatever photos I have taken of my character, I do not know the real name of a single person. So you guys don't ask me at all their names but if any one of you knows their real names then tell me😘.

Thank you,

SG

❤️