CHAPTER. 3

AUTHOR'S POV

Dhuni is walking silently, Everyone is busy celebrating the new year, but her new year is just like every year with no one around her, no joy, and no celebration. Today she does not want to reach her flat early, she is walking very slowly, today she did not even book a cab for herself, she is walking in the street like a lost puppy who doesn't know exactly where she wants to go.

By the way, her bosses have given her a car along with a driver for her arrival, But today Kishan wanted to celebrate New year with his family and there was a disappointment on his face. Just thinking that today he will not be able to spend his day with his family. Kishan has been with her for the last 2 years. He performs his duty very diligently. He never took leave even though he has become ill but still he never took leave because it's her bosses strict order. But now this year there is a very lovely daughter in his house with whom he wanted to celebrate today. But in spite of that, he didn't say anything to her and came to do his work and Dhuni knew this very well, But she has given him leave today without telling her bosses anything.

Her all four bosses are very different from all the bosses, in other words, they never give her the feeling of being employed. She always feels very safe in the midst of these four, but the eyes of these four also bother her a lot. She did not understand till today because the eyes are always staring at her, seeing her like this always keeps bothering her.

Dhuni is going alone today after a long time. She knows very well that her bosses do not like it at all. That's why she considered it necessary not to tell anything to those people because she knows that after listening to her words, they never agree with her, only scold her for this, And it has become very difficult for her to be surrounded by these eyes all the time. She wants some time for herself.

Dhuni is going on her fun but standing in front of a gift shop, her old memories start to reappear. Her steps suddenly turn towards the gift shop and she goes there quietly to see the many wind chimes hanging on the ceiling there. A very beautiful smile appears on her face as soon as he sees wind chimes. Her mother loves wind chimes. Ever since she saw the movie Jism, she kept a lot of wind chimes in her house, She has been watching many wind chimes in her house since childhood. The sweet voice of chimes is very much liked by her.

The smile on her face keeps on increasing as she listens to the chimes on the wind chimes, she is lost in them as if there is no one around her, But soon the smile starts disappearing from her face, she starts something weird. She is feeling the same gaze on herself that she feels all the time. She immediately turns around without any delay, but even after looking a lot, she does not see anyone there. She knows that he will not be seen so easily by her. But every time she starts looking for him to try her luck.

She doesn't want to stop there at all because she knows those people are around here. She realizes this every time. Whenever the four of them are around her, she immediately wants to leave the shop. She mumbles.

"If there was no problem in my life, then I would have left the job of these four ghosts. Now I am very upset with these people. These people's eyes are on me all the time. I don't understand anything. After all, what do they want from me?..... One day I will leave everything ..."

"But it is not easy Ms. Dhuni Arya..... "

She closes her eyes tightly because she knows very well that all four of them have listened to her. But she never knows from where these four end up standing and when they listen to her words. She slowly turns back and forth. All four of them are standing with their hands in their pants pockets as if they have come for an evening walk, but she knows very well that they knew that Kishan is on leave today and they have come here following her. Adhrith immediately says.