COMING SOON

"The party reaches a hidden cave lit solely by strange coloured crystals: the cave floor opens out in places to reveal pools of water dark as midnight that reach down seemingly into hell itself, that's when you hear a noise. It's not the roar of a beast nor the words of another traveller, no the sounds you hear...is the hum of a very rare weapon... - Everyone roll for initiative." The games master spoke as she looked across the table towards her players. Candle light flickered across all their faces as they're watched the gridded board upon which their playing pieces stood in a little huddle. The atmosphere of the room was tense, so tense it felt as though it were buzzing. Looking to the games players the dungeon master gave a deceptive grin watching you and your two comrades hastily roll.

"10." The first of your friends replied as their glimmered onyx black D20 rolled onto the number. Dead middle, not a bad position to get.

"5." Your second comrade and healer rolled upon her dice,
Frowning at the low number. You bit your lip at the low through and picked up your own di. Rattling the object into your hand you held you breath as your rolled it across the table...

"19." You replied breathing a sigh of relief though somehow still feeling slightly tense. Your DM was notorious for throwing twists into her games, none of you knew what to expect for this advance. The girl grinned towards you and gave a chuckle sitting back in her chair and rubbing her hands together.

"I see i see..." the teenager mused with the look of a classical villain about to reveal their plan to the hero. You bit your lip watching as she reached for something behind her blacked out screen. Whatever it could be you had a sneezing suspicion it would strain all your characters points.

Being the resident anti-hero of your party your DM was always playing on you tendency to fall for the darkness. It would seem you just preferred villains to heroes. Something about how they'd tear the galaxy apart for you was more attractive than becoming a heroes sacrifice. The resr of you party were neutral light alignment but you? You preferred to be the chaotic darkness amongst them.

Things were just more fun playing the bad guy.

"As the three of you line up the cave fills with a red glow - you turn around and see a tall hooded figure of muscular, some might say attractive build. 'So you are the heroes sent to sky me..?' The stranger calls across to the few of you, his voice deep and low. In his hand is a proton sword that emits that deathly red colour, he moves it with casual ease to point towards you, a cruel smile appearing beneath the shadow of his hood - 'so, which one of you shall fall to me first?' He calls across - (y/n), what do you do?" Toy DM speaks setting the scene for you all as she places what appears to be an old action figure down upon the playing bored. You rolled you eyes slightly at her expectant and eager gaze - clearly she had a few surprises still tucked up her sleeves to scare you all with later. Moving your piece forward a space upon the board with one hand you picked up you D20 with the other

"What to do what to do..." you mumbled holding back a smirk as she rolled the dice around in your hand. Staring down at the bored you looked at the little di-cast figure that marked to be your villain. Your DM watched you with eager anticipation, fidgeting about all over the place and drumming her fingers.

"I think I'll....

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

IRREGULAR LOVE

When the galaxy pulls you and your best friend back to a long time ago in a galaxy far far away you must quest your way to survival. Adventure is out there and it's coming for you in force, how will you use the strange skills you've been provided, will you let light prevail or fall to the hands of the villain...

Your stats are set in stone but it's all up to your choices where they will lead you!