part 24.

Announcement---------:

Hey!!! My lovely readers so i want to ask you something....I am going to face revel....

I want your permissions if guys want then   i will face revel or not.....

And happy news is i am gonna upload chapters fast because i want to reach 3k ASAP......so let's start 😉

------------------------------------------------

Y/n pov......

Did he saw me buying gift for him....

Yeonjun: why did you take so long i am waiting for you like 1 hour but you are buying things....!!!

*Sigh* he doesn't saw me....

Y/n: sorry sorry yeoni...now let's go to a good restaurant cause i am VERY HUNGRY..!!!

everyone of the shop looking at us weirdly....yeonjun apologized to everyone and he started dragging me outside.....

Yeonjun: you are soo noisy bart....!!!

Y/n: yeah yeah...now let's go I AM HUNGRY..!!

Yeonjun: aish...!!!

But they don't know something is waiting for them at home......

Author pov.....

Its already late of night but they are not home yet....on the other hand BTS are hella worried and angry or can i tell jealous because y/n is with yeonjun.....

And bella is sitting on couch little jealous because her husband's is worried for her  so called sister but she is playing a evil plan in her mind......

Then y/n and yeonjun entered in living room and y/n's eyes meet the dark and cold eyes.....she gulped....

Suga: where have you guys in this late night....*controlling his anger*

Jungkook: what's the time you know now..!

Yeonjun: hyung listen-

Tea: WHAT LISTEN YOU KNOW HOW MUCH WE ARE WORRIED FOR Y/N HUH..!!! *shout*

Y/n: t-teahyang we-

Bella: why are you shouting baby....!!!

Bella put her hand on teahyang's shoulder....and smirk at me...!!!

Bella: honey don't stress yourself i guess went on a date....!!!

Namjoon: is that true....*deep cold voice*

Y/n and yeonjun remain silence....

Jin: we asked something....

Y/n: no-

Bella: y/n don't lie....i know you have truth issues that's why lie everytime-

Y/n pov.....

This time anger rush in my vines i can't control my anger i spat angrily....

Y/n: SHUT YOUR F*CKING MOUTH LEE BELLA....!!!*shout*

Everyone of the room were hella shocked even yeonjun also....because he never saw my this side to unnie because i love and respect my unnie most....!!

Y/n: are you guys dumb or what....can't you guys see the shopping bags and unnie what did you said that i have truth issues...... when i lied to you can tell me i can't remember because i never lied to you....but you changed so much after I come from canada....why why WHY..?!?!?!?

A drop of tears rolled down of my eyes...

Yeonjun: y/n let's go to room-

Y/n: no yeonjun not today....if i am a problem to you unnie then i will return Canada after yeonjun birthday....!!

Author pov....

Bella silently left from there....or may i tell that her plan is successfully worked...!!!

And y/n and yeonjun also left from there......

Jimin: hyung our angel will leave us...*panicked*

J-hope: don't worry......

Jungkook: how can you say that hyung...!!

Jin: because we will never let our angel go away from us....*smirk*

After hearing Jin's words other members also smirk.....!! Because they know he is planning something....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

To be continued------

Oh!! I forgot HAPPY NEW YEAR my lovely readers....🎉🎊🎆🎇✨