part 37.

Y/n pov..

I opened my eyes...with a heavy headache...my version is blurry...i tryed to sat up...but hand was chained...

What the f*ck!!!!

Then i looked around...i realized that it's not my room...it's a dark room...

it's a dark room

It's creepy...i tryed to remember what happened in that washroom but i can't...

I only remember that i was in washroom...

Then...then...aghh.

Y/n: why can't i remember...!!

I was Forcing my mind...then i remember i was in a birthday party with oppa...!!

Y/n: where is oppa...why am i here...who take me here...???

So much questions is roaming around my mind...

Then the door opened revealing by....

Those 7 freaks...!!!!!!

Y/n: what the f*ck you guys are doing here...???

Taehyung: oh you have tongue miss rubi..!!

Y/n: cut the crap and tell me why am i here...where is my oppa..?!?

Suga: don't show your anger to us y/n...!! And watch your mouth...

Jungkook: before we kiss you to shut that mouth...

Y/n: hell..!! You 7 freaks took me here to r*pe me...

Jin: shut the f*ck of...you give us pain in all this 5 years and now you are showing your anger for taking you here...

Y/n: what the hell you guys are talking about...i live in London..i never came Korea before..!!

Namjoon: do you think we are fool...we are damm sure you are lee y/n...our angel...who left us 5 years ago...

Y/n: I'm saying you last time that I'm not any f*cking y/n...I'm rubi...wang rubi sister of wang Jackson...

J-hope: f*cking lie...he isn't your brother...you don't have any brother...you have a sister...don't tell me you forgot about us...!!