School

Natasha woke up around 7:00 am. The sun shone through her window and her yellow curtains flustered about as wind rushed softly inwards from the open window. She pulled her bed cover of slowly as to not make any noise. She stood up and quivered. The cold wind hit her body like a tone of bricks. She walked over to the window and shut it slowly. She then moved to her wardrobe to pick out her uniform for school that day. She stood their admiring herself in the mirror. She put on the boys trousers last to still feel as feminine as possible. Once she was dressed she went downstairs to get some breakfast.

As she stumbled down the stairs she could here a faint voice coming from the kitchen. She raced across to the door and decided it was best to eavesdrop on whoever it was in their.

"Of course Mrs Barley we will do all we can to help support your daughter in this time of need and about that order of skirts your daughter can pick it up when she gets to the school."

"Thank you very much Mrs Farrington. I'll be sure to tell her to come and get her new uniform."

"No worries. All the information has been registered and we have notified Natasha's teachers so that she can receive proper identification in lessons."

"Goodbye."

Natasha walked in and her mum notified her on the day ahead. She was scared for what everyone would think. She didn't want to go in. But alas her mother forced her to face it head on.

Amelia: Hey Tasha wonder if I could walk to school with you?

Natasha: sure that would be wonderful but you will have to walk with my sister

Amelia: oh well see you soon.

Amelia reached the door and knocked ever so lightly. Natasha waved at her friend and her Amelia and her sister walked to the school. Amelia asked Natasha about her last day in trousers. Natasha replied that it would be a massive change to wear a skirt. She also said that she would love to wear it.

They arrived at school and Natasha headed to the office where she collected her new uniform. Alongside the skirts her mum had ordered tights and a girls tie. Natasha was then ushered into a supply room where she was ordered to get changed.

She came out looking amazing in her skirt.

She went to her first class where she sat with Amelia and everyone was really nice but then came math.
She was scared that George would bully her. She didn't want to deal with him. To her suprise George didn't show up. But alas the happiness wasn't to go on. George entered the room and took his seat behind Amelia. As he sat down you could hear a squelch. At this Amelia giggled and shouted out to everyone that George had forgotten how to use a toilet. He was humiliated.

A few lads made fun of her but she brushed it off and went about enjoying the new freedom she felt.

Natasha's day went well otherwise and when she went home her mother surprised her with a new pair of shoes.