A Grand Jesture.

Natasha really missed having Amelia message her 24/7. She missed their chats about everything and she missed how much Amelia would make her laugh. She really missed Amelia. So she came up with a plan

Today in school was the "plan your own assembly" day and everyone had to make one. Natasha had originally decided to just talk about football but now Natasha knew what she wanted to talk about.

"Today I am talking about transgender people and my identity"

Amelia was their stunned. She never knew this was my topic.

"So as you can all see I have chosen to identify as a girl. That means I am transgender. However that doesn't mean I'm suddenly into boys or cooking. I still enjoy watching football and playing video games. I also enjoy new things though such as makeup and outfit styling. And my dream one day is to become a model. I would like to give a personal thanks to Amelia for helping me discover myself and helping me flourish into the lovely young lady I am today. Thank you all and Goodbye"

As can be excepted from a school there were many boos and many jeers. Mainly homophobic slurs. But in the face of all that Amelia ran up onto stage and hugged me so hard that I fell off into the background.

"So we're friends again?" I asked

"Duh a little more though" and with that she kissed me passionately on the lips. 

We both agreed no more lies and to always be open.
From that day forth Amelia and Natasha were the cutest of couples. The End

——————————————————————————
*authors note*

if you would like a epilogue please comment and let me know what you would like to see. If you would like extra chapters please also let me know. Tyvm for all the support and goodbye