[ Chapter 60 ]

She walked back into the castle, applying small amounts of pressure to her arm as the blood dripped down. She wasn't as bad as Malfoy who was walking next to her, and sporting a busted lip while limping. His arms were engulfed in mini cuts, and every time he moved he could feel them open up.

"Not a word about this to anyone," (y/n) hissed not making contact with the boy as she moved her body up the stairs.

"Hey Carter!" Malfoy called out, "same time tomorrow?"

(Y/n) nodded slowly as she dragged her body up the stairs. "I'll owl you tomorrow."

She tried not to think about anything, taking in steady breathes as she moved up the seven stairs. Elizabeth, the Fat Lady, gave her a strange look as she approached the portrait, but she waved her off, not wanting to hear anything. "Caput Draconis."

She knew she should have been more shocked to see two redheads sitting side by side near the fireplace. They were speaking in hushed whispers and all she could really make out was "joke shop." Their backs were towards her, and she took it to her advantaged as she tried to sneak up towards the girl's dormitory.

"(Y/n)?"

"George. Fred," she said in a close tight smile trying to hide her arm as best as she could behind her back. "I didn't expect to see you guys up this late."

"We were waiting for you, love." Fred said with a smile as he went to take a step forward. (Y/n) immediately took one back not wanting him to come any closer then he actually was.

"I'm sorry you guys. I am so tired from duties tonight. I'm just going to go to bed," she said turning her back and running up the stairs.

***

Fred looked towards her, a confused expression matching his brothers as he watched his girlfriend run up the stairs. "That was bizarre, right?"

"More then bizarre, actually," George said putting an arm on Fred's shoulder as he moved him towards the fireplace.

"You don't think she heard us talking about our plan right?"

Fred looked over to him and shrugged, a small pit forming at the bottom of his stomach. "I really hope not."

***

(Y/n) rushed into the bathroom, hoping to not disturb any one of her roommates as she threw the shower on. Washing any trace of her late night adventures.

"I didn't think you were going to show up," a voice called out, pulling her attention away.

The hair on her arm stood up as she looked into the eyes of dark grey. The smirk he wore made her want to wipe it off completely, but she had better things to do then fight with someone that was two years younger then her.

His green robe shinning in the moonlight. "Are we doing this or not?"

"Wipe that smirk off your face Malfoy before I do it for you."

"If you did that, then how would I be able to help you?"

(Y/n) rolled her eyes as she pulled her wand out, and walked into the forest. "We're never going to talk about this again, do you understand?"

"Let's just get this over with," Malfoy sneered as he followed her deeper into the forest.

She shook her head at the memory as she made her way out of the shower, throwing on her favorite pajamas, and slipping into her bed. Tomorrow would be a new day, and a better opportunity to be able not think about the future.