Chapters 2:The One?

Tiana's POV:
TW⚠️:Weapons

I quietly tiptoe upstairs trying not to make any noise.
"Hello?" My aunt says slowly holding a knife.
"WOAH, it's just me" I slowly back up and turn the kitchen lights on.
"Girl why is you up so late?" My aunt says concerned. I walked to bed shaking like something or someone went pass me.

I wake up the next morning tired with bags under my eyes bigger than the one my aunt carries.
The bus is more chaotic than usual and to top it off the girls were arguing about stupid things like the teachers.
"Wow" The boy next to me scoffed.
To afraid to say anything I smirked at his comment.
He smiled at me and I had this weird feeling in my stomach I tried to ignore it.

I sat at the table in the cafeteria isolating myself on the far right.
"HI I'm Jaylen"said the boy next to me.
I turned to see a boy with(hazel eyes,muscles rippling through his shirt,and teeth so white they could blind you). "h-hi" I stuttered "Im Tiana".

Our eyes locked for a second but then the dreaming was over.
"Hi Jaylen"Angela said
"Ratty Bitc-" I stopped in the middle of my sentence as the intercom went off calling my name as loud as possible. "Oh my gosh" I muttered while shaking my head.

I walked into the front office shaking my head.
"Yes?" I said
"You need something sweetheart?" The principle asked.
Confused I walked out as if it was nothing when I knew something was wrong.
I arrived in my science class but there was a substitute.
I was confused as Dr. Glenn never missed a day in 7 years.
I watched Jaylen and Angela laugh through the whole class, it brung back memories of the fall out.