114 | House Of Queens

AS AWKWARD AS IT may seem, Max was walking in front of four of the members of Vixens, also known as the queens. It was a relief that white uniforms weren't in school anymore so no one was there to see what was happening. They'd definitely blow this out of proportion.

     "We're here," Max says as he stops in front of the stadium before turning around to face the queens.

     "Thank you, Leigh," Cindy replies as she walks closer to her.

     "White uniforms aren't allowed inside so I'll wait for you out here," Max tells her.

     "No, it's fine, you can go home now, I'm sure your butler has been waiting for you. I'm really grateful that you went out of your way to accompany me today Leigh, I really mean it," Cindy says as she grabs Max for a hug, surprising the other queens.

     Max was surprised, but he smiles and pats Cindy's back before pulling away. "I hope you get to tell the kings whatever it is that you intend to say," Max tells her. "And I hope you get to tell me whatever it is about you and my big brother."

    It was Cindy's turn to be surprised by Max's last statement, but Max bowed and finally walked away before Cindy could even say anything.

     As the queens stare at Max take his leave, Rosalia moves closer to Cindy and tells her, "That boy will change J.S High in a way that none of us could predict, I just know it."

    "You think so?" Violet asks back.

     Rosalia grins and looks at Lilith who has been quiet since earlier. "What do you think Lilith?"

     Lilith doesn't say anything for a while as her eyes continue to follow Max. And as soon as Max was out of her view, she tells them, "Maximilian Leigh Sinclaire can give J.S High a bright future, for both the House of Kings and the House of Queens because he was not part of its past, and that's what makes him different. But that too can be a weakness that he has to be able to overcome because you cannot fix something if you do not know what caused the damage."

     Cindy and the others look at Lilith with shock because Lilith has never spoken about someone like that before. And by the looks of it, she sounded like she was praising Max too.

     "Well then..." Violet clears her throat, and Rosalia smiles and pats Lilith's head before turning back to Cindy.

     "Well, shall we head inside now?" Rosalia finally asks, and Cindy nods her head and enters the stadium first, followed by Rosalia, Violet, and then Lilith.

     The four of them went inside, and as they expected, both the princes and the kings were there. PHD were practice-shooting. Hee-joon was teaching them how to raise their accuracy especially when Hee-joon is known to be the best shooter out of all the brotherhoods in the five houses. While Busters were playing basketball on the other side of the stadium.

    The queens finally make their entrance, and their entrance surprised everyone, even Viktor.

    The prince, Kim Hee-joon, didn't even say anything as his brotherhood starts lining up in front of the queens to properly greet them. All the members then bowed as Cindy and the others approached them. Even Hee-joon was bowing, which was such a rare thing to see.

     "Our queens," they say, and Cindy lifts her hand, signaling them to stand. She then approaches Busters, and unlike PHD, none of them bowed, but they did stop playing to show their respects.

     Viktor takes a deep breath and walks towards Cindy before faking a wide smile. "My queen!" He shouts, stopping in front of the queens who looked at him with disgust.