129 | Senior Advisor

THE BELL RINGS AND everyone immediately stood up from their seats. Felix, who was just reading news articles on his phone, puts his things back in his bag before standing. He was about to approach Max and the others when a new face suddenly appears in front of him. It was the white uniform who was seated behind him, Kawanishi Keigo.

     "Hi, you're Felix, right? You were the guy who got a perfect score on all the exams," Keigo says with a friendly smile.

     Felix stares at him from head to toe, his positive aura instantly irritating him. He was honestly moments away from saying something rude to brush him off, but Felix quickly triggers his innocent persona as he shyly says, "T-Thank you. And congratulations as well...you know...for getting transferred to Class A."

     "Yeah, it's a bit overwhelming. One day I was just chilling in class D and now I'm with these famous white uniforms," Keigo says before glancing at Max who was putting his things in his bag while chatting with Ari.

     Felix notices who Keigo was staring at and his fake smile instantly changed into an annoyed expression. But just before Keigo could look back at him, Felix changes his expression back in an instant and says, "You mean Max?"

     "Yeah, the guy's practically a legend, not just in J.S High but in the business world too. I would really like to be friends with him, you know?" Keigo says, his cheeks suddenly turning red. But as he tries to steal another glance at Max, he suddenly had an idea. "Hey Felix, can you help me approach him? He's a bit intimidating and I'm kind of a dork." Keigo says, surprising Felix.

     "What do you—"

     "I'd want to be able to casually chat with him but I think I'd get punched by that redhead. Actually, I'm a bit surprised that you're even friends with not only Sinclaire but that infamous gaffer and that scary jack too. They're quite popular after all."

     "And why is that surprising?" Felix asks back, now clenching his fist and trying his best not to blow his composure.

     "Well you know, you're a bit...different...from them. No offense of course," Keigo dares to say, angering Felix even more.

     "Different?" Felix asks. He was about to break character and grab him by the collar, but before he could do anything drastic, Ervin thankfully arrives at the scene just in time.

     "Hey, are you bothering my friend here?" Ervin asks, pushing Felix aside and standing in front of Keigo, practically towering over him.

      Keigo was surprised as he looked back at Ervin with terror. "N-No...we were just talking, that's all," he defends. Ervin was about to interrogate him, but then Ari and Max arrives at the scene as well, scaring Keigo even more.

     "What's going on?" Ari asks. He then looks at Felix and grabs him by the shoulder to check on him. "Are you alright? Did he do anything to you?"

     Keigo was honestly moments away from shitting his pants, but luckily for him, Felix pushes Ari away from him and says, "You guys are making a big deal out of this. Relax, we were just talking."

     "Oh, is that so? Then I apologize," Ervin instantly says with no hesitation, backing away from Keigo who was now able to breathe because of how scared he was.

     "If there's no problem here then let's go," Max then says, and Ari and the others nodded their heads. Max walks out of their room first, followed by Ari and Ervin. But before Felix could follow them, he looks back at Keigo and tells him, "I apologize for what just happened. My friends can be a bit overprotective."