Chapter one: First day

Hi!! This is my first time writing a story or whatever you would call it ig.
So it might not be good but i tried ^^
Also, if you end liking this one, feel free to request a different gender or any other kind of story
anyways, on with the story.
☀️: Sundrop
🌙: moondrop
⭐️: y/n

"Wow, this place is way bigger than i imagined." After you were done admiring the building, you started to walk in. When you walked in, you froze. "I-..this place is gigantic.." you said surprised. "Snap out of it y/n, your here to work not daydream" you said while talking to yourself. "I should probably find the daycare.." you whispered, distracted by the lights and colors. "Oh wait! She- who was it.. uh.. Van-Vanessa? I think, whatever mentioned the second floor and something was located there... the daycare probably!!" You yelled, quickly covering your mouth, worried someone heard you. You calmed down and walked towards the stairs.

Once you reached the top, you turned to both ways and saw the daycare on the right side. "Yes! Found it, wait- what time is it.." you realized it was already 11, you was supposed to be there at 10. "Shit shit" you mumbled while running towards the doors of the daycare.

You bust open the doors and saw the slide entrance, you thought it was strange but ignored it and still went down. Than you saw that the kids had already arrived. "Dammit im screwed.." you thought. You decided to walk around and explore the daycare while supervising the kids at the same time. You were distracted by the play
structures, not noticing the tall person dressed in a jester outfit with a sun headband standing in front of you. You bumped into sundrop. Sun turned around. You froze in shock.

Sun: pov

☀️: "HELLO NEW FRIEND!!!" He said waiting for a reply. "ARE YOU ALRIGHT NEW FRIEND? WHATS YOUR NAME?" ⭐️: "u-uhm...y/n.." ☀️: "THATS A BEAUTIFUL NAME!! IM SUNDROP! THE DAYCARE ATTENDANT!" He said excitedly. ☀️: "And before we do anything, there is one rule. Keep.. the lights.. on.. ON.. on.." you ignored thinking it was strange but didn't really care.

((Time skip))

☀️: "WOAH KIDS!! THESE ARE SOME AMAZING DRAWINGS!! BUT ITS TIME TO CLEAN UP, YOUR PARENTS ARE COMING SOON!!"

☀️: "CLEAN UP CLEAN UP EVERYONE CLEAN UP!!" Sun sang repeatedly.

Y/n POV:

"I really hate cleaning up..." y/n mumbled. "Hey Sun, i finished cleaning over here." ☀️: "GOODJOB FRIEND!!" Sun yelled.  "I JUST NEED TO FINISH CLEANING ALL THE GLITTER GLUE FROM THE BALL-PIT THAN i'LL BE DONE!!"

Y/n walks over to the desk and sits down, taking there phone out and started playing some games.

((An hr later, all the kiddos are gone))

☀️" all cleaned up! Kids are so cute but can be very messy y'know." ⭐️: "yea.."

⭐️: "wow.. the fact he can handle kids even if they can be annoying, i dont deserve to have such an amazing friend.." y/n thought to themself.